Do you know the effective hair benefits of shea butter?
You will be unaware of these surprising hair benefits of shea butter
Let us tell you wonderful hair benefits of shea butter after that you will know why you should use shea butter
5 Amazing Hair Benefits of Shea Butter, You must to know
1. Prevents hair fall –
Due to lack of zinc and vitamin B in the body, you may face the problem of hair loss. In this case, you can benefit from the use of Shea Butter. It contains sufficient amount of zinc and vitamin-B, which can give you relief from hair loss.
2. Repair of damaged hair –
Shea butter contains Vitamin-C, which protects the hair from damage caused by free radicals and ultraviolet rays arising from wind and water in bad weather and cures damaged hair.
3. Treatment of dry scalp –
Many chemical treatments such as straightener, perm and color take away the natural moisture from the hair. In such a situation, the moisturizing properties found in the hair by the use of Shea Butter helps in replenishing this lost moisture. According to one report, the olein present in Shea butter easily dissolves in the skin and maintains moisture. This is why it is used in shampoo.
4. Treatment of split hair –
Pollution and UV radiation increase the effect of oxidative stress in the body, which causes hair loss and the problem of split hair. You can get relief from this problem by using Shea Butter. It protects your hair from the harmful rays of the sun. Also, it helps to eliminate split hair by providing nourishment and moisture to dry hair.
Know below how you can make Shea Butter a part of your daily life to keep your hair healthy. You can use this method for falling and damaged hair and rough scalp –
- Two tablespoons Unrefined Shea Butter
- Two to three drops of lavender essential oil
- Melt two tablespoons of unrefined Shea Butter in the microwave for 30-60 seconds.
- When slightly cooled, add two to three drops of lavender essential oil to this melted Shea butter and mix it well.
- Now massage your scalp with butter for a while and then leave it for half an hour.
- Finally wash the hair with shampoo.
5. Effective natural conditioner –
Conditioner works to maintain moisture in the hair, to prevent them from getting tangled and easy to handle. It can be beneficial for you to use Shea butter for all these tasks. Its ingredients dissolve easily in scalp and help to keep the hair soft. Because of this it can be used as a hair conditioner.
You can use it as a deep conditioner.
- Melt one teaspoon of Shea Butter.
- Massage your scalp and hair with it.
- After this, squeeze a towel soaked in warm water and wrap it on your head.
- Steam for 15-20 minutes with this hot towel.
- Lastly wash the hair with shampoo.
These are all impressive hair benefits of shea butter, By using shea butter you can make health good and avoid many hair problems.