Do you know the symptoms of colon cancer?
You will be unaware of these colon cancer symptoms
Let’s know what are the symptoms of colon cancer..
Table of Contents
So in this article of My Health Only, we are going to tell the symptoms of colon cancer, By know symptoms of colon cancer you will be able to treat it as soon as possible.
Colon cancer is also called cancer of the large intestine. Women who eat less fiber have a higher risk of colon cancer.
How to recognize the symptoms of colon cancer –
It occurs in the colon of humans i.e. the large intestine. Colon cancer usually begins as a polyp. Polyp is a small lump of the size of a grape inside the large intestine. Although polyps are not cancerous but they can become cancerous.
Once colon cancer is identified, polyps are discovered and removed to prevent this. The risk of colon cancer decreases after removal of polyps. The colon is a five feet long muscular tube. Colon cancer can begin in the large intestine or from the rectum (this is the last tip of the large intestine).
In general, colorectal cancer is called colon cancer. Colon cancer cases are increasing due to food-drink and lifestyle. Women are more prone to colon cancer than men. Women who eat less fiber have a higher risk of colon cancer. Let us tell you about the symptoms of colon cancer.
Symptoms of Colon Cancer –
- Diarrhea is a major symptom of colon cancer.
- If there is prolonged constipation, then the chances of getting colon cancer increases.
- Bleeding in the stool.
- Stool obstruction, stomach not completely clean.
- Lack of blood in the body without any weight.
- Indigestion complaints.
- Constant weight loss.
- Long-standing pain in the lower abdomen.
- Feeling tired all the time.
- Constant vomiting.
Who can have colon cancer –
- Out of 20, 1 man is at risk of colon cancer.
- As the age increases, the risk of developing this cancer increases.
- Everyone is at risk of developing polyps and colon cancer.
- If it is detected by the age of 50, then treatment is possible.
- If someone is suffering from colon cancer at home, then the chances of getting it increases.
- Those who smoke and consume alcohol are at risk of colon cancer.
How to identify colon cancer –
If there is blood in the stool, it is the easiest way to identify colon cancer. Doctors can identify it through screening. Colon cancer is identified through colonoscopy and city pet scan. Surgery is the only method of colon cancer treatment. Its size is reduced by chemotherapy, Surgery is then performed. If the cancer cell spreads to the liver, the patient is given radio frequency ablation treatment. Treatment of colon cancer is possible only when it is confined to the intestines.
In most cases, patients ignore the symptoms of colon cancer as minor. This causes the cancer to spread to the lymph nodes, which is fatal. So, if you see this symptom, contact the doctor immediately.
These are all colon cancer symptoms, By know symptoms of colon cancer you will be able to treat it as soon as possible.