Do you know the amazing benefits of rosemary oil?
You will be unaware of these surprising rosemary oil benefits
Let us tell you incredible benefits of rosemary oil after that you will know why you should use rosemary oil
Everyone loves the fragrance and color of the rosemary, especially the girls. Whenever it comes to rosemary, we all remember its light smells and deep red color. Girls get a chance to show beautiful rosemary designs during festivals and wedding season. However, mostly rosemary is used to decorate hands.
But do you know that the way rosemary is beneficial for you, similarly rosemary oil is also very beneficial for you? Rosemary oil is also considered useful in many cases.
Rosemary, also known as henna, is made from rosemary leaves. Apart from Asia, it is also grown in Australia and Africa. It has a thorny tree with small leaves and grows in subtropical areas.
When its dried leaves are mixed with oil or water, a deep red color paste is prepared. Dried leaves and oiled paste are used to decorate the bride. In some cultures, rosemary is also applied to the groom’s hand, as it is considered auspicious.
Health Benefits of Rosemary Oil –
The rosemary leaf contains a natural acid called “hennotannic acid”. It is the acid that gives rosemary its color. This acid does not dissolve in water and therefore when mixing rosemary leaves with rosemary water does not give a deep color. But this deep color can be found with rosemary oil.
Rosemary oil contains a significant amount of “terpene” (terpene: a compound found in plants that gives color and aroma to plant-derived oil), which is naturally present by plants. Rosemary gets its dark color from this turpentine itself.
So let us know the benefits of rosemary oil –
Wonderful Benefits of Rosemary Oil, You must to know
1. The benefits of rosemary oil keep the mood good –
Rosemary oil is widely used for aromatherapy. If you are feeling stressed or depressed, you can use rosemary oil. It helps to improve your mood.
2. Rosemary oil is beneficial for the skin –
You can mix rosemary oil in your bath water, this will make your skin soft and your heart will be calm as well. Rosemary oil is known to treat itching and dry skin, so you can use it in winter in addition to lotion or moisturizer.
3. Use rosemary oil as a room freshener –
You can use rosemary oil to spread fragrance in the room (as a room freshener). It can help remove the smell of the room and give your room a sweet scent.
4. Benefits of rosemary oil to remove hair problem –
Rosemary oil can be used to treat skin disease. People usually suffer from dry skin and itching during the winter months. Applying a little rosemary oil can reduce the dryness and itching of the skin or scalp.
To get relief from itching and dry skin, take a little rosemary oil and apply it to the affected area. After this, you will feel refreshed and good.
How to make rosemary oil –
- To make rosemary oil, first, grind the rosemary leaves and prepare a paste.
- Do not use an excessive amount of water while grinding the leaves. To make a paste easily, use only a few drops of water.
- After this, make amla-shaped balls with this mixture.
- Now heat 500 ml coconut oil in a pan.
- Then pour the prepared balls from the rosemary paste into coconut oil.
- Boil the oil well.
- When the oil changes color, remove the pan from the heat.
- Let it cool down and sieve the oil. Henna oil is ready.
- Keep it in an air-tight bottle.
How to use Rosemary oil?
- Mix 1 to 3 ml of rosemary oil in 10 grams of rosemary powder. Do not use more oil than this quantity.
- If you are pregnant, avoid using rosemary oil. Because this oil can be dangerous for your child. Before using the oil, consult your doctor.
- It is best to do a “patch test” before using the oil (patch test i.e. applying a very small part to see if there is any reaction). This will tell you whether you are allergic or not.
These are all helpful benefits of rosemary oil, By using rosemary oil you can make health good and avoid many diseases.