Do you know the amazing benefits of moisturizer?
You will be unaware of these surprising moisturizer benefits
Let us tell you incredible benefits of moisturizer after that you will know why you should use moisturizer
Table of ContentsToggle Table of Content
Moisturizer is considered a very important part of beauty to keep the skin away from impurities and always stay young. Moisturizer always keeps your skin healthy and hydrated. Your skin’s water supply is met by the moisturizer itself, which ends problems like dry skin. Moisturizer is used according to skin types. Along with this, moisturizer is the last step after cleanser and toner.
So today we are going to give you many essential information about moisturizer. Knowing which you will never keep your skin untouched with moisturizer.
Tremendous Benefits of Moisturizer, You must to know
What is moisturizer –
The process of moisturizing the skin is called moisturizing. This is very important for all women and men, who have crossed 20 years of age. Moisturizer is also used to protect the skin from infection due to impurities, dirt and dust. It is very important for our skin.
How to apply moisturizer –
1. Know about facial moisturizer before moisturizer –
Moisturizers are usually great for your skin. When you apply moisturizer on your face, it treats the skin and removes fine lines and wrinkles. It also protects the skin of your face from different temperatures like heat and wind. After all, moisturizer keeps your skin hydrated.
What type of moisturizer to take –
- Some moisturizers have the properties of SPF. SPF protects your skin from the strong rays of the sun.
- If you use moisturizer both day and night, keep in mind that the moisturizer used during the day has the properties of SPF.
2. Wash your face before applying moisturizer –
Make sure to wash the face before applying moisturizer to the face. For a good skin care, the face must be washed twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening (before sleeping at night). Once you wash your face and wipe it with a towel, use a moisturizer.
How to apply moisturizer –
- Before applying moisturizer, apply any kind of cream you are getting for the skin and then apply moisturizer. This will absorb both the things easily.
- When you wash the face, use lukewarm water. Hot water can make your skin dry.
3. Apply moisturizer –
Each moisturizer product has its own instructions, such as the amount of moisturizer you should use or how often. The diluted moisturizer dries out very quickly on the skin and therefore requires more volume. A thick moisturizer or cream is easily spread everywhere.
What are the types of moisturizer –
- Facial moisturizers are prepared in different ways. Some moisturizers come in a bottle, some in a container. Pump the moisturizer that comes in a pump bottle and take it into your hands.
- Now apply the amount taken on your face, after applying it you will know whether you need more moisturizer or not. Make sure to carefully follow the instructions written on the product.
4. Pay attention to some areas of the face while applying moisturizer –
Apply moisturizer on your face with two fingers of your hand. Focus on the areas where the skin remains dry like forehead, cheeks, nose, chin and neck. If those areas remain mostly oily then do not apply moisturizer on them. Do not forget to apply moisturizer on your neck.
5. Apply moisturizer to other areas of your face –
With two fingers of both your hands, apply moisturizer up and down on the face. Rotate the fingers round the skin so that the moisturizer is absorbed well.
6. Dry the moisturizer thoroughly before applying makeup –
Once you spread the moisturizer on your face, leave it to dry for a minute or two before applying anything. After a minute or two you can apply any other product or makeup.
Homemade Moisturizer –
Homemade moisturizers are as follows –
1. Moisturizer made of avocado –
- Honey – a spoon
- Avocado – One
- Lemon juice – a spoon
- Curd – Half cup
- First cut the avocado into small pieces and then put them in the mixer. Take care to remove the kernels before adding the avocado.
- Now mix honey, lemon juice and yogurt in the mixed avocado. Mix well and prepare the entire mixture.
- Then keep this moisturizer in the fridge for half an hour and now apply it on the face.
- Leave it on your face for half an hour after applying.
- Now wash the face with water.
2. Moisturizer made of yogurt –
- Curd – a cup
- Oats – two teaspoons
- Lemon juice – 10 drops
- Honey – a spoon
- First put the honey in a bowl and then put it on the microwave or gas for ten seconds.
- Then mix the lukewarm honey with the other mixture.
- Now apply this moisturizer on your face and neck and leave it on for 15 minutes after applying it.
- After drying, wash face and neck with warm water.
- Use a cloth to remove moisturizer from sensitive areas such as around the eyes.
3. Moisturizer made from coconut oil –
- Coconut Oil – quarter cup
- Sweet almond oil – half a cup
- Beeswax – quarter cup
- Shea Butter – Two spoons
- Vitamin E oil – one teaspoon
- Essential oil (optional) – 12 drops
- First of all mix all the ingredients in a large pot and stir the mixture thoroughly.
- Now heat the water in a saucepan and then put this pot in it.
- When all the hard ingredients have melted, then put this mixture in a separate vessel.
- When the material hardens well, cover the pot.
- Then after some time you apply this moisturizer on the face and neck.
- This moisturizer is highly effective for eczema, psoriasis and stretch marks.
- If you are allergic to nuts, you can use olive oil instead of almond oil.
- You can use cocoa butter instead of Shea butter for fragrance.
4. Moisturizer made of Shea Butter –
- Shea Butter – Three spoons
- Olive oil – two teaspoons
- Essential oil (optional) – 10 to 20 drops
- Pour the Shea Butter into a bowl and then grind it with a spoon.
- Now add olive oil and grind the whole mixture again with a spoon.
- Then put this mixture in the mixer for about five minutes.
- If you want to add any essential oil, then add it to this mixture and stir it in the mixer for a few minutes.
- Now put this mixture in a pot and keep it in a cool place.
5. Moisturizer made of aloe vera gel –
- Aloe vera gel
- Wheat or hazelnut oil – a spoon
- First, mix both the ingredients together in a bowl and stir.
- Stir this mixture until a thick gel is formed.
- Now pour this mixture in the container and then keep it in a cool place.
- Now you can use this moisturizer whenever you want.
- You can use grape seed oil instead of the oil given above. This will get rid of acne in a few weeks.
Benefits of Moisturizer –
1. Moisturizer relieves rashes and warts –
The moisturizer penetrates deeply into the skin. When you use a moisturizer, it will open your skin pores and help the moisturizer to be easily absorbed.
If a wart comes out on the face and neck, within a year more warts start appearing. So moisturizer is very beneficial for removing these warts and rashes.
2. Removes signs of aging –
Nowadays, some girls start getting old at the age of 20. All this happens because of today’s lifestyle. So moisturizer is very effective way to protect the skin from all these problems.
3. Moisturizer reduces wrinkles –
Nowadays you will get the facility of air conditioner everywhere. But this feature takes away the natural moisturization of your skin. In this way the skin automatically starts to look wrinkled and lifeless. So to get rid of this problem the use of moisturizer is very important.
4. Keeps skin healthy –
Moisturizer makes your skin feel soft, soft and refreshed. However, a good moisturizer also helps to keep your skin healthy and get rid of other problems.
5. Moisturizer keeps skin hydrated –
Moisturizer eliminates excessive oil on your skin and helps balance the natural oil. In addition, it protects your skin cells and protects them from the bad environment outside. Moisturizer does not dry your skin.
These are all powerful benefits of moisturizer, By using moisturizer you can make healthy skin and avoid many skin problem.