1. Sleep only when you are really sleepy, It’s better from to keep changing the rolling up, do some interesting work. Like- Read the book or listen to music.
2. Avoid Watching Clock For some days, turn the alarm clock on the other side. By not having sleep until late in the night, the eye will open till late in the morning. The cycle of sleeping must be completed. Walk according to the body’s biological clock, only then will avoid redundant pressures.
3. Avoid caffeine and alcohol in the night. Even more sleep comes from late.
4. Stay active. Take out at least one hour in the morning for workouts and walk 15-20 minutes, after dinner. A survey of the US National Sleep Foundation states that those who exercise regular walks and exercises have good sleep.
5. Avoid Heavy food at Night. If you do dinner after 9 o’clock, it would be better to avoid protein-rich, heavy or spicy food.
6. Keep the atmosphere calm, aromatic and airy. If there is noise in the room, and not come enough air, or if there is any smell then sleep will be bad. Do not keep the bedroom colors too dark.
7. While sharing the bed, two people should avoid cover the same blanket. Sleep may be worse than this.
8. Make the time to sleep and wake up. Although this is not possible during visits, be sure to keep your routine fixed.
9. A reason for not sleeping can also be mattress. Every mattress has an age, when it becomes inconvenient, change it.
10. Keep your mind calm. Psychologists believe that do not do any work with stress before sleeping, do not say anything, which is stressed.
11. Pray. After adding some time to prayer or meditation, the mind gets comforted. This causes the brain to cool down and the respiratory process is smooth.
12. Take Aromatherapy. There have been many such research, which suggests that Lavender’s aroma is effective for sleeping. According to the Wall Street Journal report, women with insomnia benefit from lavender smelling.
13. Bath with lukewarm water. If the weather is not cold, taking bath with lukewarm water before sleep can give great relief.
14. Sit in the morning sunny morning for 15 minutes. This improves the body’s biological clock and provides relief to the bones.
15. Exercise Relaxation. There have been many such research, which has said that it gives the body relief. The fatigue is removed and sleep better.
16. Do not think about sleep. As much as you think, sleep will run away.
17. Take low quantity of liquid substances before sleeping, this does not mean that do not drink water, but after the evening reduce its frequency. Otherwise may have to go to bathroom repeatedly in the night, Whereby sleep can be disturbed.
18. Do not sleep in the afternoon. Studies show that taking a nap during the day is definitely beneficial to the body but it may worsen sleep in the night.
19. Do not wear socks or sleep Many people go to sleep after wearing hot socks in winter, thereby blocking the process of blood circulation. Keep the body in a comfortable state. Wear loose casual nightwear instead of tight clothes.
20. Keep your room’s temperature right. In a very hot or cold room, also sleep does not come well. So check the temperature of your room before sleeping.
21. Before sleeping, in addition to the brain, do other gadgets in the switch off or silent mode. Dim the lights or burn night bulbs. Keep the smartphones and laptops in sleeping mode so that there is no disruption in sleep.