Doing makeup is no less than a skill. A variety of tools are used to do this correctly. One of these tools is named Beauty Blender. Due to giving perfect look to makeup, it is very much in trend among people these days. Therefore, in this article of My Health Only, we are going to explain in detail what is a beauty blender, as well as what is the right way to use a beauty blender. Stay tuned till the end of the article for complete details.
Come, let us know about what is the best beauty blender in the article.
What is a Beauty Blender?
Table of Contents
A beauty blender is an oval-shaped sponge, similar to a regular makeup applicator. With its help, foundation and concealer can be used on the face in a perfect way. Apart from this, a highlighter and blush can also be applied with the help of a beauty blender.
Makeup blends well with the skin with a beauty blender, which is known as a beauty blender. It plays an important role in giving a natural look to the makeup. Its thin parts are used to cover the areas near the eyes and nose. At the same time, from its other side, make-up by patting on the cheeks, chin, and forehead.
Now we will learn about how to use Beauty Blender for makeup.
Right way to use a beauty blender
Women are buying beauty blenders after watching makeup videos, but not everyone knows how to use them properly. This is the reason why in the article below, step by step, we are telling the right way to use Beauty Blender, which is as follows-
- Step 1- First of all, but the beauty blender in lukewarm water for some time. Let it absorb the water. The more water the beauty blender will absorb in this process, the better results will be seen during makeup.
- Step 2- Now squeeze the beauty blender well. The Beauty Blender is all set to apply the foundation. Actually, the sponge is soaked in water because now when you apply foundation on the beauty blender, it sits on top instead of going inside through its holes. With this, after applying foundation on the face, the foundation gets absorbed well in the skin and does not look isolated. In this way, with the help of a beauty blender, it can be helpful to make a good base.
- Step 3- To apply foundation on the face, first take out the foundation on your hand or any plate. After this, start applying the foundation on the face by dipping it lightly in the sponge. Use the corner of a beauty blender on the nose and under the eyes. At the same time, use the middle part of it while applying foundation all over the face.
- Step 4- Do not use the beauty blender by rubbing it at all, rather use it by patting it or pressing it on the face with light hands. With this process, the base of makeup will be made in a better way.
In this section of the article, you will learn about how to clean a beauty blender.
How to clean beauty blender
Blender is a sponge, so it is very important to take care of its cleanliness as well. If it is not cleaned properly, it can lead to bacterial and fungal infections, which can cause severe damage to the skin. In such a situation, below we are going to tell about how to clean the beauty blender.
- Step 1- First of all, take lukewarm water in a vessel. Soak the beauty blender in it for two minutes. By doing this, the bacteria present in it are eliminated.
- Step 2- After this take out the sponge from the water. Now clean the blender with shampoo. For this, rub the blender and clean it well. Then squeeze the sponge. The beauty blender is getting cleaned, you will start seeing the difference.
- Step 3- Now take clean water in a vessel and clean it by putting a beauty blender in it, till the shampoo foam comes out from inside the sponge.
- Step 4- After cleaning, put the beauty blender on a cloth to dry. That’s it, your beauty blender is ready to be used again.
Now let’s know about how to make a beauty blender at home.
How to make a beauty blender at home
If you want to make a beauty blender at home, then it is not a difficult task. Let’s know how to make a beauty blender at home –
- First of all, buy a clean and good sponge from the market.
- Then design the shape of a beauty blender with a pen.
- Cut the sponge into the same size with a scissor.
- You can cut the sponge into any shape you like.
- Beauty Blender is ready.
Stay with us
In the last part of the article, we will learn about some more tips related to the use of beauty blenders.
Some more tips and precautions of Beauty Blender
While using the Beauty Blender, a small mistake can go a long way on the entire makeup. In such a situation, in the last part of the article, we are going to tell about some more tips and precautions of Beauty Blender.
- Always use a beauty blender while doing makeup by patting it lightly. This helps in making a good base of makeup.
- Do not apply any cream or foundation directly on the Beauty Blender. Rather, take the foundation in your hands or a plate first. Only then use a sponge.
- Do not use a wet beauty blender during makeup. Wet the sponge and squeeze it for an hour before applying makeup.
- Do not use the same beauty blender for more than three months. Keeping in mind skin hygiene, it is necessary to change the sponge after every three months.
Using a beauty blender can be really helpful to give a natural look to the makeup. In such a situation, you can feel free to include it in your makeup tools box. In this article, on the one hand, we talked about the methods of using Beauty Blender. On the other hand, information about how to make Beauty Blender at home has also been shared. If you liked this article, then share it as much as possible and make everyone aware of this information related to Beauty Blender.
Frequently Asked Questions :
A beauty blender is needed to give a natural look to the makeup on the face.
A beauty blender can be used several times for three months. However, it is advisable to change the beauty blender every three months. After using the beauty blender, use it again only after cleaning it.
Beauty Blender is a makeup tool. It does not cause any harm to the skin. Provided, whether you are using a good quality beauty blender or not. Inexpensive and poor-quality beauty blenders can damage the skin.
For better results of Beauty Blender, it is recommended to use it after wetting and squeezing it.