Do you know the amazing tips of yoga?
You will be unaware of these surprising yoga tips
Let us tell you the effective tips of yoga
Table of Contents
Impactful Tips of Yoga, You must to know
The rules of yoga
Before and while doing yoga it is necessary to follow certain rules, which we are talking about below:
- According to the rules, yoga should be done before sunrise and after sunset. Doing yoga early in the morning is more beneficial.
- Before yoga, it is necessary to do a mild warm-up, so that the body opens up.
- Yoga should always begin with Tadasana.
- Yogasan should be done on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Those who are doing yoga for the first time, they should do light yoga posture in the beginning and only under the supervision of a yoga instructor. Then as they become accustomed, then increase their level.
- If you are doing yoga in the evening, do it only after three to four hours after having your meal. Also, eat something after half an hour of doing yoga.
- One should not take a bath immediately after performing Yogasana, but should wait for some time.
- Yoga should always be done by wearing comfortable clothes.
- The place where you are doing yoga should be clean and quiet.
- While doing yoga, try to remove negative thoughts from your mind.
- The most important rule of yoga is to do it patiently and do not put too much emphasis in any posture. Do as per your ability.
- All yoga relies on breathing and release, having full knowledge Is necessary. If possible, learn about it first, only then do it yourself.
- If you are sick or pregnant, do it only after consulting your doctor. Also do it under the supervision of a qualified yoga instructor.
- Always do Shavasana at the end of Yogasan. This makes the body and mind completely calm goes. Yoga is fully benefited only by performing Shavasana.
- Do not drink cold water during yoga, because the body is warm while doing yoga. Therefore, instead of cold water, drink only light or lukewarm water.
The right time to do yoga –
- In yoga science, the day is divided into four parts, Brahma Muhurta, Sunrise, noon and sunset. Of these, Brahma Muhurta and Sunrise have been considered the best for yoga.
- It is believed that if you do yoga by getting up in the Brahma Muhurta, you get the most benefit. At that time the atmosphere is pure and fresh air is moving. Usually, only those who attain spiritual knowledge do yoga at this time.
- The time of Brahma Muhurta is considered to be four o’clock in the morning. It is not possible for everyone to get up at this time, so if you do yoga even at sunrise, it is better. This keeps the body energetic throughout the day.
- Keep in mind that Yogasan should always be done on an empty stomach.
- You can do yoga even after sunset, but you have not eaten anything till three or four hours before that.
Essential things for yoga –
These things are most needed during yoga practice:
- Clean and comfortable yoga mats.
- Comfortable clothes, in which you do not have trouble while doing yoga.
- According to the course, you can also keep a towel with you, so that it can be wiped when sweating.
- Clean water bottle.
- Whether you are a woman or a man, if you have long hair, tie them so that you do not have trouble while doing yoga.
- Some people may have trouble while doing yoga in the beginning, then you can use yoga blocks and belts. You should ask your trainer once before using it.
- The most important thing is that the room in which you do yoga should be clean and quiet.
What should be the mental state during yoga practice –
Yoga infuses new energy into our body. It is also necessary to prepare your body to receive this energy. Therefore, while doing yoga remove all the wrong thoughts from your mind. Do not think at all about whether there will be any benefit from doing yoga and if it will happen then in how much time. While doing yoga try to make your mind completely stable and calm. However, initially you may have some problems, but gradually everything will become normal.
Some more tips for yoga –
- Think carefully and choose a good yoga teacher. Do not show any haste in it.
- Always keep a light smile on your face while doing yoga.
- Whenever sitting in Padmasana or Sukhasana, keep the waist absolutely straight.
- Release the breath from the mouth and take it through your nose.
- At which stage you should have full knowledge of when to breathe and when to leave.
- Do as much yoga as you can with your body. Only by doing regular exercises will your body gain flexibility.
- Pay attention to who is doing how. Everyone’s body has its limits.
- Eat a balanced diet along with yoga for a healthy body.
- If you do not understand anything, then definitely ask your yoga teacher. It is better to talk about something than to do something wrong. If you do any yoga posture incorrectly, then you may lose rather than gain.
Caution: If you are doing yoga for the first time, do it under the supervision of the instructor. According to your age, illness and ability, it will tell the appropriate yoga posture. There are many diseases in which some yoga postures are forbidden, so it is better that you do it under the supervision of a yoga trainer.
There is no doubt that all is possible with yoga, just need to resolve to do it. You should choose a qualified yoga instructor today and start doing yoga. Yes, keep in mind that doing yoga will make you see the difference immediately, but it may take time to fully benefit. Therefore, do it with moderation and enjoy every posture. Also, what kind of difference did you feel by doing yoga, tell us about it in the comment box below.
Do yoga, be healthy.
These are all powerful tips of yoga, By doing yoga you can make health good and avoid many diseases.