– Osteoarthritis (a type of arthritis) can be the cause of hand pain.
– Pain can also be caused by carpal tunnel syndrome.
– Gout (problem caused by increased uric acid in the blood).
– Pain caused by inflammation or injury of tendons (tendons, the tissue that connects bones to muscles).
– A broken bone can also cause pain.
– Any kind of injury to the wrist can also be the cause of pain in the hand or fingers.
– Continuous typing can also cause hand pain.
– Heart attack can also be a reason for arm pain.