Due to the accumulation of uric acid in the joints of the bones or due to lack of calcium, there is swelling and stiffness in them.
So far 100 types of arthritis have been identified. The most important of these are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Most of the people fall prey to these two. People over the age of 40 are the victims of osteoarthritis and especially women are more prone to it.
Symptoms Of Arthritis
Swelling and pain in the joints are symptoms of arthritis. Apart from this, there may be other symptoms as well, which we are explaining in detail here :
– Due to swelling and pain, walking becomes difficult.– In some people, this pain is more in the morning.– The affected area turns red.
– Heaviness can be felt in the joint where arthritis has occurred.– Fatigue early and weakening of the immune system.– The sufferer may have frequent fever.
– Lumps may also form around the joints.– Weight loss.– Shortness of breath.– Rashes can also occur on the skin.
Diet Plan For Arthritis
Fruits: Plums, Grapefruits, Grapes, Blueberries, Pomegranates, Mangoes, Bananas, Apples and Peaches.Cereals: Oatmeal, wheat bread or poha (flattened rice).Legumes: Black soybean or black gram.Whole grains: Wheat, rice, oats, corn, barley, millet, or canary seeds.Others:Curd, green tea or basil tea.
– Reducing pain and swelling.– Improvement in joining process.– Eliminating the risk of joint damage.
Prevention Tips for
– Get regular eight to ten hours of sleep.– Avoid sitting or standing in one position.– Avoid sitting in a position or making movements that may put stress on the affected joint.– Eat vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins and minerals. Especially in which Vitamin-E is present.
– Include foods containing omega-3 fatty acids in the diet such as flaxseed, soybean, pumpkin seeds, and walnuts. Along with this, canola and soybean oil can also be used.– Smoking and alcohol should be avoided in arthritis.– At the same time, it is also necessary to control weight along with abstinence in arthritis for prevention.