Do you know the amazing benefits of tea tree oil for hair?
You will be unaware of these surprising tea tree oil hair benefits
Let us tell you incredible benefits of tea tree oil for hair after that you will know why you should use tea tree oil..
Are you also suffering from problems like pimples, dandruff and skin dryness? If yes, tea tree oil can be a panacea for you. It is known by all that India is a repository of herbs and flora with medicinal properties. This is the reason why we have been using different types of herbal products and natural oils for centuries. While these natural oils are used in cooking, they are also useful for physical problems. One of these is tea tree oil.
In this special article on My Health Only, we will tell you about the benefits of tea tree oil for hair and the different ways to use it. It is a special type of natural oil, which can relieve you from many diseases related to the body.
Health Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Hair –
Tea tree oil is rich in anti bacterial, anti microbial, antiseptic and antiviral properties. It works to benefit the body in many ways. This oil helps in curing infection as well as maintaining oral health.
Along with body infection and wound healing, tea tree oil is also considered beneficial for hair. Know below how this beneficial oil can benefit your hair.
Next we are telling how this oil is beneficial for hair.
Marvelous Benefits of Tea Tree Oil for Hair, You must to know
1. Long-Thick Hair –
Getting long and thick hair was every woman’s dream, for which they do not know how many measures. You can use tea tree oil to keep hair healthy. With tea tree oil, you can massage the scalp or use it with shampoo.
How to use
- For long and thick hair, you can massage the scalp by mixing two drops of tea tree oil with carrier oil.
- You can also massage the scalp by mixing tea tree oil with olive oil.
- You can clean hair by adding two drops of tea tree oil to the shampoo.
2. Dandruff and Itching –
You can also use tea tree oil for hair related problems like dandruff and scalp itching. Tea tree oil is rich in anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, which will help you to get rid of these two troubles.
How to use
- Massage the scalp according to the need by adding two to three drops of tea tree oil to the carrier oil and after 10 to 15 minutes wash the hair with shampoo. Tea tree oil moisturizes the hair and improves the condition of dry scalp.
- Even for lice in the hair you can use tea tree oil. Pour a few drops of tea tree oil directly on the scalp and leave it overnight. Wake up early in the morning to comb out the dead lice. Later wash your hair with shampoo.
These are all tremendous benefits of tea tree oil for hair, By using tea tree oil you can make hair strong and avoid many hair problems.