Do you know the effective benefits of night cream?
You will be unaware of these impressive night cream benefits
Let us tell you wonderful benefits of night cream after that you will know which cream is best..
Some people think that the skin needs care only during the day. Therefore, they apply skin cream only during the day. If you are also among them and are going to bed at night without applying night cream, then you are not taking care of your skin properly. Also, you are not knowing the benefits of night cream, so you are doing so. It is also possible that you get confused in choosing the right night cream. If so, we reduce your confusion. In this article, we will not only tell you the benefits of night cream, but will also tell you how to make night cream at home.
Before you know about homemade night cream, it is important to know what is night cream and what are its benefits?
Benefits of Night Cream –
After a day of dust and dirt, your skin needs some nutrients, which night cream can give. The benefits of night cream are many, some of which we are talking about below.
- It moisturizes the skin and makes it soft.
- Night cream hydrates the skin.
- May reduce skin wrinkles.
- Can reduce dark circles.
- Night cream protects your skin from being lifeless and dry.
- Reduces the effect of increasing age on the skin and maintains flexibility in the skin.
How to choose the right night cream –
There are many types of night creams available in the market. Every night cream is different from each other. Some have the properties of reducing wrinkles, some have properties of improving the complexion, and some reduce dark circles, but one night cream has all these qualities, it is not possible. Night cream for dry skin separately, so night cream for oily skin separately. In such a situation, people have difficulty in choosing night cream. Therefore, it is very important to know what is the method of choosing the right night cream. To solve this confusion, below we are explaining how to choose the right night cream.
- Whenever you choose night cream, choose according to your skin.
- If you have oily skin, opt for gel-infused night cream. This may reduce the oil present in the skin.
- Do not choose too thick cream, if you take too thick cream, then applying it can stop the pores and pimples on the skin.
- Also note that the cream contains herbal or natural ingredients.
- Keep in mind that night cream does not have much artificial aroma and is good if it is anti-allergic.
Apart from this, we are also telling you what nutrients should be in night cream.
- Aloe vera
- Vitamin a
- Vitamin C
- Amino acid
- Anti-allergic ingredients
- Olive oil
- Shia Butter
- Rose oil
- Jojoba oil
- Anti-aging properties
These are just a few nutrients, apart from this there are many other nutrients, which are present in night cream.
How to make night cream at home –
Many times the night creams available in the market do not suit both skin and pocket. Many types of chemicals present in it can prove to be harmful for the skin and due to the expensive cream, some people are unable to buy it. In such a situation, if you make night cream at home. It may be surprising to know you, but it is possible. Below we are writing about the method of making night cream at home.
5 Marvelous Benefits of Night Cream, You must to know
1. Almond Oil Night Cream – For Dry Skin
Everyone knows that almond and almond oil have many benefits, but do you know that this almond can also be used as a night cream. Below we are explaining the method of making night cream with almond oil.
- One teaspoon of almond oil (you can also take oil as per your requirement)
- Two teaspoons cocoa butter (you will find it in the market)
- A spoonful of honey
- Two tablespoons rose water
- Heat almond oil and cocoa butter in a pot, so that the butter melts.
- Now remove this mixture from the fire and mix rose water and honey.
- Then mix the mixture well and leave it to cool.
- You can keep this mixture in an air tight container and keep it in the fridge.
Almond oil contains plenty of Vitamin-E. This night cream for very beneficial for dry skin. Honey and cocoa butter will enhance your skin. At the same time, this domestic night cream can prove to be beneficial for all skin types on cold days.
2. Apple Night Cream
You must have heard the English saying ‘An Apple a Day Keeps Doctor Away’. Apple is not only beneficial for your health, it is also beneficial for your skin. Below we are explaining the method of making night cream from apple.
- Two apples
- Four to five teaspoon rose water
- A spoonful of olive oil
- Cut both apples in half and remove the seeds.
- Make small pieces of apples and mix in olive oil and make it like a paste.
- Now put this mixture in a pot and heat it on a low flame.
- After removing this mixture from the heat, add rose water to it.
- When this mixture cools down, keep it in a box.
- You can keep this mixture in the refrigerator and use it for six days.
You can keep your skin soft with this apple home night cream. It is very beneficial for your skin. Apples contain vitamins, minerals, as well as many anti-oxidants and nutrients. It will keep your skin beautiful, soft and youthful for a long time.
3. Glycerin Cream
Glycerin has always proved beneficial for the skin. Many creams available in the market contain glycerin. Glycerin can also be used to make night cream. We are sharing this method with you.
- One teaspoon glycerin
- Two tablespoons rose water
- A spoonful of coconut oil
- A spoonful of almond oil
- Heat almond oil and coconut oil in a pot and mix them well.
- Then take it off the flame and add rose water and glycerin to it.
- Now close it in an air tight box and apply this cream every night.
This cream is more beneficial during cold days. Glycerin will retain the moisture on your skin and the anti-fungal properties present in coconut oil will keep your skin healthy. At the same time, rose water and almond oil will bring glow and freshness to your skin.
4. Milk Night Cream
Milk is not only good for health, but also beneficial for the skin. Therefore, we are sharing with you the method of making night cream from milk.
- A spoonful of cream
- 1 spoonful of rose water
- A spoonful of olive oil
- One teaspoon glycerin
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Mix it well so that there are no lumps in it.
- Then store this mixture in a closed container and apply it every night before sleeping.
You can clean your skin with milk or cream or use it as a moisturizer. Applying this cream at night will not only keep your skin fresh, but will also add moisture, glow and glow to the skin.
5. Night Cream to Improve Skin
Some night creams are such that, along with giving moisture to the skin, are also used to improve the complexion. You can make this type of cream at home.
- Eight to nine almonds
- Half cup yogurt
- One teaspoon turmeric powder
- A spoonful of sandalwood powder
- Four to five drops of lemon juice
- Three to four saffron petals
- Soak the almonds in water overnight.
- The next day, remove the peels and grind the almonds and make a paste.
- Then mix yogurt, turmeric, lemon juice, sandalwood powder and saffron in this paste.
- Now mix it well and make a paste.
- Then close it in an airtight box and keep it in the fridge. You can use this paste for a week.
Turmeric has been used for many years for the skin. Many other properties are beneficial for the skin including its antiinflammatory and antioxidant. At the same time, sandalwood and saffron will improve the skin and curd and almonds will give necessary nutrients to the skin.
Note: Use the ingredients for use in these night creams as per your requirement. Also, if you are allergic to any of the things above, do not use it. Do patch test before applying them. If you have itching or burning, wash it immediately.
How to use night cream –
Now that you know how to make night cream at home, then also know how to apply it. Many people think that night cream is applied just like a common cream. To a large extent this is also true, but then there are some small things, which should be kept in mind while applying night cream. Below we are telling you the right way to use night cream.
1. Your skin suffers dust and dirt throughout the day, so it is important to wash your face well at night. A good wash does not mean you rub your face. Whatever facewash or soap you use, massage your face for a while and then wash it.
2. Now wipe the face with a clean towel.
3. Always remember that even if you have makeup, wash your face thoroughly before applying night cream.
4. Then apply home made night cream on your face with the help of finger and massage it gently with hands and mix it well in your skin.
5. Take special care of the eyes while applying cream, so that it does not get into your eyes.
6. Then leave the cream overnight so that it mixes well in your skin.
If you want your skin to be always glowing, then take full care of your skin for it and eat a balanced and nutritious diet. Do not eat too spicy or oily things and drink plenty of water. Also, use night cream before going to bed at night, because the benefits of night cream are many.