Do you know the amazing benefits of molasses?
You will be unaware of these surprising molasses benefits
Let us tell you incredible benefits of molasses after that you will know why you should consume molasses..
Table of Contents
Ayurveda believes that molasses has many benefits. Every person should consume 20 grams of molasses daily. Studies done in Ayurveda have shown that eating molasses is very beneficial for digestion.
Also, women have to take special care of their skin, then for them, they should eat molasses and drink a glass of water. Also, calcium is found in molasses, due to which it is very beneficial. Eating molasses removes physical weakness forever. Molasses is very beneficial for hiccups.
Wonderful Health Benefits of Molasses, You must to know
Yes, molasses is a very easy and beneficial way to deal with stomach problems. It is very beneficial in solving stomach gas and other digestive problems. Consuming molasses after eating food aids digestion.
In winter –
The use of molasses will be like nectar for you during winter. Due to its warmth, it will help to relieve you from cold, cough and especially phlegm. For this, molasses can be used in milk or tea, and you can also make its decoction.
Heat molasses with ginger and eat it lukewarm, relieves sore throat and burning sensation. This also makes the voice much better. Use of molasses with ginger proves to be very beneficial in the case of joint pain. Eating one piece of molasses with ginger daily provides relief from joint pain.
Molasses is also very useful for your skin health. Yes, molasses helps in removing the harmful toxins from the blood, cleansing the skin, and also improves blood circulation. Eating a little molasses daily does not cause acne and the skin glows. It helps to cure your skin problems internally.
Molasses can help you a lot if there is a deficiency of iron in the body. Molasses is a good and accessible source of iron, Molasses is also very beneficial for patients with anemia. If you are feeling very tired or weak, molasses can also help you. Because it increases the level of energy in your body, and you do not feel tired.
Molasses helps in keeping the body temperature under control. It contains anti-allergic elements, so it is very beneficial for patients even when they have asthma.
Molasses is a thick, brown-to-black substance similar to honey, which is formed when refining sugarcane or sugar beet. In many regions, especially in England, it is used to make food sweet.
Cane Molasses –
Sulfur molasses is made from small sugarcane. At the time of making sugar, sulfur dioxide is added, which acts as a storage substance. Sulfur-free molasses is made from old sugarcane, which does not have to be mixed with sulfur. There are three types of molasses: Mild or First molasses; Dark or other molasses and blackstrap.
Blackstrap Molasses –
This sugar is obtained by boiling sugar syrup for the third time and is a very thick substance that is obtained when the sugar sucrose crystallizes. Blackstrap molasses is a nutritious sweetener. Unlike white sugars and corn syrup, which contain no dietary substances other than just carbohydrates or fake sweeteners such as saccharin or aspartame, and in turn are considered harmful to health, blackstrap molasses is a nutritious sweetener that contains the required amounts Minerals are beneficial for health.
Sugar Beet Molasses –
Molasses made from beetroot differs from molasses made from sugarcane. It is not edible and is often used as animal feed or as a spoiler.
Suggestion to choose –
• Choose sulfur-free molasses, as some people are fine with this chemical substance. Its taste should be clean and uniform.
• Molasses made of organic sugarcane is also easily available in the market.
Kitchen use –
- Currently molasses is used in baking.
- The taste of a single gingerbread, cookies or cake does not taste good without molasses.
- Some people eat it by mixing it with hot-hot cereal such as wheat cream or cornmeal mush.
- Pumpkin pie, traditionally made on Thanksgiving Day, contains molasses as the main ingredient.
- In England it is added to porridge.
- Homemade caramel corn, especially molasses mixed with a mixture of sugar, looks great.
- Adding molasses to baked beans imparts traditional flavor.
Methods of collection –
• The molasses should be kept in an airtight container in a refrigerator or a cool and dry place.
• It can be kept for one year before opening, but after opening, the box can be kept for six months only.
Health Related –
• Molasses is nutritious compared to white or brown sugar.
• Some natural health food experts recommend using it to cure stomach related diseases.
• However, due to the concern of sulfur presentation, many brands have started making sulfur-free molasses. It is easily available in the market.
• Calories of molasses is almost the same as sugar, about 14 calories per teaspoon (5 ml). Nevertheless, it contains half the sucrose from sugar. It is also made from glucose and fructose.
• Although it is full of iron, it also contains a lot of calcium, which prevents iron from dissolving in the body.
These are all marvelous benefits of molasses, By consuming molasses you can make health good and avoid many diseases.