The easiest Mool Mantra to stay healthy is Yoga. When we are completely healthy, then no disease can hit us. Therefore, it is necessary to do yoga regularly. Along with this, it is also important to pay attention to the food and drink. Although there are many such yogas, which are beneficial for the body and mind, there are some yoga asanas, whose names you have rarely heard. One such yoga is Karnapidasana. These yoga asanas can work to keep many diseases away. In this article of Myhealthonly, we will tell about the method of doing Karnapidasana and the benefits of Karnapidasana.
Read in detail below
In the first part of the article, we are given information about what is Karnapidasana.
What Is Karnapidasana?
Karnapidasana has many names. It is also known as Raja Halasana, knee to ear pose, and ear pressure pose. Karnapidasana is made up of three Sanskrit words. In this, Karna means ear, Peeda means to pressure and Asana means posture. This yoga asana is somewhat like Halasana. While doing this asana, one has to lie on the floor on the upper back and the hip part has to be raised. Along with making the body flexible, these yoga asanas can also help in increasing physical balance.
Let us now know what can be the benefits of Karnapidasana.
Health Benefits Of Karnapidasana
Many changes can be seen in those who practice Karnapidasana regularly. These changes are the benefits of yoga. The benefits of Karnapidasana are explained in detail below.
- To strengthen the body
Many types of asanas can be included in yoga. This can be done by standing, sitting, and lying down. This can help in making the body strong and flexible. Karnapidasana is also included in these. Along with strengthening the body, this asana can also work to tone the abdominal area. With this, problems like stomach pain, diabetes, and renal disorders can also be kept away. In this way, the benefits of Karnapidasana can be availed.
- In keeping the spine healthy
By doing this asana, there can be flexibility in the spine. At the same time, it also gives strength. This can help keep the spine healthy. At the moment, there is no precise scientific evidence of how it works on spinal cord health.
- Stress Relief
The breathing activity in any yoga has a beneficial effect on the brain. The breathing activity during Karnapidasana can bring peace to the mind, which can reduce stress. Also, with its regular practice, you can remain stress-free. In such a situation, it can be said that the benefits of Karnapidasana can work to relieve stress. At present, there is no scientific evidence available on this.
- Relieve Digestion Problems
While doing Karnapidasana, the leg is raised and taken towards the back of the head. Therefore, this asana especially affects the stomach, which can improve the digestive system. Many stomach problems can be relieved if the digestive system is healthy.
In the next part of this article, we will tell how to do Karnapidasana.
How To Do Karnapidasana
This we are telling how to do Karnapidasana, but it is not easy to do it. Therefore, in the beginning, do this yoga posture only under the supervision of an expert.
- To do this asana, spread a yoga mat on a flat surface. After that lie down on your back on that mat.
- During this, keep both hands and feet in a straight line.
- Then take a deep breath and slowly raise the legs towards the sky.
- After this, slowly try to move the legs behind the head.
- Keep the entire weight of your body on the shoulders. During this, your hands should be straight on the ground as before.
- This is the position of Halasana, now you bend both your legs from the knees.
- After bending both the knees, they will come near the ears. This will cover both the ears with the knees.
- In this situation, keep your eyes on your nose.
- Stay in this position for some time and keep breathing at normal speed.
- Then slowly reverse this posture while exhaling to come to the starting position.
- It can be done two to four times in the beginning under the supervision of a yoga expert.
In the next part of the article, we will tell some precautions regarding Karnapidasana.
While doing this asana, it is important to keep some things in mind, which can help in protecting against the damage caused by it. These include these precautions:
- Do not do this asana if you have a stomach problem or have recently had surgery.
- Avoid doing this asana if you have a headache or neck injury.
- If you feel pain in the waist while doing this asana, then stop it immediately.
- Patients with high blood pressure should not do this asana.
You must have heard this very well that if the day starts with yoga, then the whole day goes well. Hence, yoga is such a miracle that it brings peace to your mind and makes you feel refreshed throughout the day. At the same time, it gives the ability to solve every problem related to work with restraint. If someone in your knowledge shows laziness in doing yoga or exercise, then explain to him the importance of yoga. You can also read other articles related to Yoga and its benefits on Myhealthonly.