Do you know the amazing benefits of jogging ?
You will be unaware of these surprising benefits of jogging
Let us tell you incredible benefits of jogging after that you will know why you should jogging…
You must have heard about the benefits of morning walk. But have you ever heard about the benefits of jogging. Often, youth like to jog in the morning and evening to maintain their fitness. It is generally believed that jogging helps in body shape and helps in reducing extra fat, but jogging not only keeps you fit rather, you can easily keep yourself away from many serious diseases.
Studies show that running every day for 20-30 minutes is very good for your health. Running reduces weight very fast. It makes strong our respiratory system, heart muscle, stomach and increases oxygen and blood circulation throughout our body. So today we know about the benefits of jogging.
You all know that running and jogging are considered the best ways to get your body in shape. Also, it is also beneficial for all parts of your body and keeps your mood always fresh. So let us tell you other health related benefits of running and jogging –
10 Wonderful Benefits of Jogging, You must to know
1. Jogging Benefits For Lungs –
Jogging makes our stomach muscles strong and abs tone, Jogging relieves various problems related to the respiratory system.
2. For heart –
Jogging regularly makes our heart strong, jogging increases oxygen and blood circulation in the body.
3. To increase energy –
By running, our body makes some chemicals, which makes us feel more happy and energized.
4. Running and jogging improves health –
Whether you believe it or not, running and jogging helps to improve your health. Research says that running increases the level of good cholesterol. Also, the capacity of the lungs to function can also be increased. In addition, running promotes immunity and reduces the risk of blood clotting.
5. Prevention of disease –
For women, running and jogging reduce the risk of breast cancer. It also helps reduce the risk of stroke. Nowadays, most doctors recommend running or jogging to people who have problems related to sugar, high blood pressure and bones. It has also been proved that running and jogging can reduce the risk of heart attack. These maintain the flexibility of the arteries and strengthen the heart. Thus the chances of heart attack are reduced.
6. Weight is reduced –
Running or jogging is considered to be the best exercise to lose weight or keep balance. It is also easy to burn calories in this way. It is also very effective exercise to burn calories which burns calories every single minute.
7. Running and jogging boost your self-confidence –
All the benefits of running and jogging are not just physically beneficial. Running or jogging also boosts your self-confidence and self-esteem.
8. Relieves stress –
Stress causes many physical and mental problems. It also reduces appetite and sleep. When you run, you force your body to have more energy. With the help of running or jogging, the problem of headache also reduces.
9. Depression is reduced by running or jogging –
Go out for running or jogging whenever you are under depression. After a few minutes of running or jogging, your brain will start secreting hormones, which will help your mood to recover automatically. Rather, there are some things in the world that treat depression rapidly without medication and one of them is exercise.
10. The rules of running are as follows –
- Running requires only time and energy, it does not cost us money.
- Before running we should aim to run as much as possible.
- We should run at least 3 to 5 times a week.
- First we should start walking then start walking a bit faster, then we should start running at a slower pace, then increase our speed slowly. Because if you run fast from the beginning, then you will get tired soon and can also harm yourself.
- You should always change your way to run so that you do not feel boring.
- For running and jogging, take a healthy and balanced diet.
- Do not eat too much before running or jogging.
- Do not exercise to run on hot summer days.
- Drink as much water as you can before, during and after running and jogging.
- Take the phone along with you, so that you can tell your family members if there is any problem.
- If you are listening to songs from an iPod or headset while running or jogging, do not listen too loudly.
- Before running or jogging, tell someone at what time you are out to run and by when you will be back.
- Select walking roads for running or jogging. Do not pass through such roads where no one comes.
- If you get injury while running or jogging, see your doctor immediately.
Which people should not run
Patients with heart disease, patients with respiratory problems, sick patients for a long time should not run, this can cause you problems.
What is the difference between running and jogging
The difference between running and jogging is intensity. Running involves faster running, which takes more kilojoules, and more effort than jogging requires effort from the heart, lungs and muscles. In running, whole body energy takes higher levels than jogging.
Running and jogging are both forms of aerobics exercise. Aerobic means ‘with oxygen’ – ‘aerobic exercise’ means any physical activity that combines oxygen with blood glucose or body fat to create energy.
Set your goal by running and jogging –
Choose what you want to achieve by running or jogging. These examples may be some of them –
1. To get fit – If you are new to exercise then start exercising with brisk walking. Then slowly move towards the process of jogging and running. Thus you may take a few months.
2. For general fitness – running or jogging exercises can be combined with any other form of exercise (such as swimming or playing with the team) to enhance your overall fitness.
3. For weight loss – Include plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats, whole grains and low-fat dairy products in your diet. Also do not consume fat, sweetened beverages and sugar. Along with this, add running or jogging to your routine.
4. For Friends – You can run or jog with friends or join any common running club.
5. For the competition – some clubs bring challenging events for you. You can also show your running or jogging skills in a marathon in a fun way. Many communities that are based on running are dependent on age and abilities.
Choose the right shoes for running and jogging –
- Do not wear old shoes. Old shoes are a common cause of injury.
- Running shoes are easily bent from where they are. (Foot can be twisted by shoes being tight, So it is better to wear shoes that are easily twisted ), comfort the feet, and having comfortable material on the ankles will help your ankles Does not injured.
- Shoes should not be too tight. This can also cause your leg to bend.
- When wearing shoes, also choose the right socks.
These are all impressive benefits of jogging, By jogging you can make health good and avoid many diseases.