Know How to Use Ginseng & When to Consume
It is very easy to use to get the miraculous benefits of the ginseng. Ginseng is available in powder, root and capsule form, which can be used in many ways. Below are some of these.
How and when to consume:
- You can drink ginseng powder or root tea in the morning or evening.
- You can also use ginseng to make coffee, which can be consumed in the early morning or evening.
- It is also used in making chicken soup, which can be taken with breakfast or an evening snack.
- Ginseng powder can be consumed.
- It can also be taken as a capsule.
How much to consume: 2 to 3 grams of this can be taken in a day, but it can be taken 3 to 4 times a day rather than taking it together. Explain that it can be used continuously for 3 to 4 weeks. At the same time, the continuity of its intake also depends on what use it is being used for. Expert advice is necessary for more information in this regard.
Let us now know how to store ginseng.
How to choose ginseng and keep it safe for a long time?
- The root of ginseng is not too dry.
- There should not be any bumps on its root.
- Not to be cut in many places.
- It should not have stains.
If someone wants to buy ginseng powder, buy it from a reliable shop, because its fake powder is also available in the market. While buying it, definitely check the expiry date. At the same time, it should always be kept in airtight compartment.
How to protect:
- It can be stored for a long time by keeping it in the fridge.
- The root of ginseng can be kept for several days even if kept in a wet cloth.
Now we are telling you about where to buy ginseng.
Where to buy ginseng?
If you want fresh root of ginseng, you can buy it from the nearby market. It is easily available in the market. At the same time, if someone wants to buy ginseng powder or capsules, So you can buy it from any reliable Ayurvedic shop.