Rose oil can also be made at home, know how to make rose oil
Let’s know how to make rose oil
Necessary ingredients –
1. 8 cups rose petals
2. cup jojoba or olive oil
3. A pot
5. Glass jug
Process of making
1. Boil 4 cups of water, then remove it from the heat.
3. Set the glass jar with oil in a pan of hot water. This will keep the oil warm, which helps to pull the odor from the petals.
4. Now crush 1 cup rose petals.
5. Place the petals in the oil jar and cover it. Now put the jar in the sun.
6. Leave the oil and petals as such for at least 24 hours.
7. Take out the rose petals from the oil and squeeze it well in a jar to get all the oil.
8. Now drain the oil in a bowl with the help of a sieve.
9. Store the prepared rose oil in a glass jar and use it.