There is a different measure of physical beauty in the mind of all of us. Here, let us tell you that we are not talking about the beauty inside the mind which helps a person to become a better person. Here we are talking about external and physical beauty. For many people a strong body is the yardstick of beauty, while for others, only those with long thick hair, big eyes are considered beautiful. So some people lose heart just by looking at someone’s beautiful smile and glowing skin. So we will tell you how to take care of your skin to look beautiful.
Let Know How to Take Care of Your Skin, For Look Pretty
There is no doubt that we all have different views and principles about beauty and our culture and prejudices also have a clear effect on it. In such a situation, how can we reach a unanimous conclusion that what makes us beautiful. According to the definition of the dictionary, Beauty means – the inclusion of specific traits and skills such as shape, color or form that pleases our beauty-loving senses, especially our eyes. If you want to look beautiful like everyone else, then skin care has to be taken, so let’s know how to take care of your skin.
To fulfill the purpose of this article, we are associating beauty with health. Healthy hair is beautiful hair. Healthy skin is beautiful skin. A healthy body is a beautiful body and a healthy mind is a beautiful mind. In such a situation we need the following things to achieve health and beauty: How to Take Care of Your Skin
Many of you will have the question that how to take care of your skin? This article from My Health Only is the answer to all your similar questions.
Stains-spots free and acne-free skin that everyone wants is no longer a dream, but a reality. Here are great care tips for you to achieve that glow and get rid of all skin problems that you have always wanted. Read these article to learn skin care methods and get naturally beautiful skin.
How to Take Care of Your Skin – To Get Glowing & Flawless Skin
- 1 – Multani soil is good for oily and acne-causing skin and it absorbs excess oil and opens their pores. It also helps improve your natural complexion.
- 2 – Aloe vera has soothing and inflammation-reducing properties that can cure acne in a few days. Aloe vera gel is also helpful in treating acne scars.
- 3 – The acidic properties of lemon can be very useful in the treatment of acne. Lemon cleans out the dirt, which gets deposited in the pores. Rub a piece of lemon on the affected area and leave it on for a few hours before washing your face with water. And wash it after fifteen minutes.
Oily skin –
Oily skin has become a very common problem in today’s dusty world. The accumulation of excess oil on the outer layer of skin often leads to whiteheads and blackheads, tiny rash and other skin problems.
- 1 – For oily skin, use a cream that reduces the growth of oil in your skin. Such creams are available in the market but sometimes they have side effects or sometimes there is no benefit. It is better if you use homemade cream.
- 2 – Face packs are really useful for oily skin. Having your skin oily means that the sebaceous glands in your skin produce more fat than normal skin. Use a home-made face pack for them.
- 3 – Apart from these, you can also use a cleaner.
How to Take Care of Your Skin – For Glowing Skin
- 1 – To get glowing skin, first correct your eating habits.
- 2 – Multani soil is a better and natural way to cleanse and brighten the skin.
- 3 – Drink juice for glowing skin.
- 1 – Jojoba oil is similar to natural oil. It is easily absorbed into the skin and reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- 2 – Castor oil increases the production of elastin and collagen in the skin. As a result, your wrinkles and fine lines will be reduced and will also disappear with its continuous use.
- 3 – Face packs can also be used to remove wrinkles.
Stretch marks on the skin –
- 1 – A mixture of olive oil and aloe vera gel helps to remove skin stretch marks.
- 2 – Stretch marks that occur during pregnancy are very difficult to remove. But it can also be made possible by some measures.
- 3 – Extract the juice of vitamin A capsules and apply them on the stretch marks.
Stains – Dark Spots
- 1 – The medical properties of aloe vera are a very good natural cure for removing black spots.
- 2 – Use herbs such as sandalwood, turmeric, etc. for skin without stains.
- 3 – Raw milk is a very good cleanser and toner, and by applying it regularly on the face, the stains disappear.
- 1 – Lemon juice acts like natural bleach and honey gives moisture to the skin. These properties help reduce freckles. Lemon is a source of vitamin C and also has antioxidant properties that protect the skin from sun rays.
- 2 – Turmeric is commonly used in everyone’s homes. It helps to cleanse the spots and bring a glow to the skin. It also controls the pH level of the skin.
- 3 – Yogurt contains lactic acid which helps to exfoliate the skin and gradually reduces melanocyte. They also heal the skin that gets damaged during the freckles.
How to Take Care of Your Skin – For Dry Skin
We all know how difficult it is to manage dry skin. Any kind of moisturizer or cream does not work on dry skin for a long time.
- 1 – Use dry home cream.
- 2 – To moisturize dry skin, many such creams and lotions are available in the market, which can give comfort only and for only a few hours. But using some oils can keep your dry skin moisturized all day.
- 3 – In winter, try different care tips for dry skin.
Blackheads and Whiteheads –
Many people are troubled by the blackheads and whiteheads of the face and nose, which is caused by the filling of dirt or oil in the pores. Some care is required to remove them:
- 1 – Baking soda has antiseptic properties that protect the skin from harmful substances. Baking soda also helps reduce blackheads, acne and acne spots.
- 2 – Egg white contains a lot of nutrients. This reduces the number of blackheads by tightening the pores. Take a raw egg and take out its white part and apply on the area affected by blackheads. Keep it for 15-20 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water. You can use this face pack twice a week.
- 3 – Blackheads and whiteheads can also be rid of with the help of some scrubs.
Red, scaly rashes on the skin are also called psoriasis. It is a skin disorder.
- 1 – You can use garlic to get relief from the symptoms of psoriasis.
- 2 – Tea tree oil is obtained from the leaves of the plant. It helps to get rid of skin rashes.
- 3 – Skin rashes are also cured by drinking a glass of bitter gourd juice.
- 1 – Honey helps soothe the sunburn area. It provides skin care and nutrition and helps treat inflammation.
- 2 – Aloe vera gel is known to treat many skin infections. Remove the gels from the aloe vera leaf and apply it on the burn area. And wash it after a few hours.
- 3 – Apple vinegar helps in the treatment of skin infections and diseases. It helps in treating redness and inflammation.
Sun Tan –
- 1 – Gram flour enhances the glow of the skin and helps in removing tanning. Gram flour removes dead cells from the skin.
- 2 – Tomatoes are known to naturally overcome skin pigmentation and to remove dark spots. Curd provides moisture to the skin.
- 3 – Potato and lemon juice are also effective in removing tanning.
How to Take Care of Your Skin – For Fair skin
- 1 – Rose water is rich in vitamins and antioxidant properties. It makes the skin soft as well as helps in removing dead cells from the skin. Using it will help you change skin tone as well as help in getting fair skin.
- 2 – Oranges contain vitamin C. Consuming it not only keep your health good, but also keep your skin healthy. Oranges are used in many products to help your skin to become fair and shiny.
- 3 – Turmeric is also a very effective home remedy for whitening the skin. Turmeric improves skin tone and also helps to make it shiny. It also corrects the elasticity of the skin.