Do you know how to remove pimples?
You will be unaware of these tips on how to remove pimples
Let us tell you the useful tips on how to remove pimples, after this you will be able to remove pimples easily..
Table of Contents
Pimple problem has become very common. Especially those whose skin is oily, Pimple bothers them more. Pimple not only reduces the beauty of the face, but also sometimes gives unbearable pain. In such a situation, the question often arises in the minds of people how to remove the pimples. We will answer this question in this article of My Health Only. Here we are explaining in detail about the cause of pimples as well as the remedy for acne. At the same time, we will also give information about the home remedy of removing pimple. Readers should note that the home remedies for the pimples included in the article are not Pimple’s treatment, it can only be a way of avoiding them and reducing their effects to some extent.
Keep reading articles
We are talking about the type of pimples before the remedy for acne.
What are the types of Pimple?
There are three main types of acne and pimple, which we are going to explain below.
Comedonica: These are mild pimples. This includes blackheads and whiteheads. In this the pores of the skin are closed and the more oil accumulates in the skin, the more bacteria starts to grow. Because of this, inflammatory acne begins to form.
Papular-Pustules: These are moderate pimples. During this, the pimples are slightly swollen. Also, yellow pus accumulates in acne, which are called pustules.
Nodules: In addition to swelling of the pimples during nodules pimples, yellow pus also accumulates in it. These are severe pimples.
To know how to remove pimples, it is important to know the reason for this. Read below what are the causes of acne.
Due to Pimples –
1. Heredity – Pimple’s problem can be genetic. If someone in the family has recurrent pimples, there is an increased likelihood of other people getting pimples as well.
2. Hormonal changes – Pimple also occurs due to hormonal changes in the body with increasing age. Especially women may have pimples due to hormonal changes occurring in the body during menstruation, pregnancy and menopause.
3. Due to medicines- Sometimes the use of certain medicines related to stress, epilepsy or mental illness can also cause pimples.
4. Excess use of cosmetic – Pimple also comes out due to excessive use of cosmetics. Many times women stay in make-up all day and do not remove make-up properly at night, this can also cause pimples.
5. Dietary habits – A report published by the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests that trans fats, milk, and fish in food may be the cause of pimples.
6. Stress – Being under stress can also cause pimples. Tension causes internal changes in the body, which can cause pimples. At the same time, stress can also cause severe pimples.
Stay with us
For answers to the question of how to remove pimples, read below home remedies to remove pimples.
17 Inerrable Tips on How to Remove Pimples, You must to know
1 – Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is commonly used to treat pimple. It is used on pimples because of its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This article has also been mentioned in an article published on the website of NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information). Given these properties, T-tree oil is also used in acne medicine ie cream and gel. For this reason, Tea tree oil is believed to be used as a home remedy to remove pimples.
How to use:
- Mix two to three drops of T-tree oil in half a teaspoon of aloe vera gel and apply it on the face.
- After some time, when the paste dries, wash the face with normal water.
- This process can be repeated two to three times daily.
2 – Aloe vera
Pimple removal may be the home remedy for aloe vera gel. The antibacterial and antiinflammatory properties present in it can prevent bacteria from causing pimples to thrive as well as reduce its associated inflammation. Also, the antiseptic properties present in aloe vera can also prevent bacteria from growing on the skin. A research in Aloe Vera on NCB has also said that it also has anti-acne properties, which can protect against acne.
How to use:
- Remove fresh gel from aloe vera leaves and apply directly to the pimple affected area.
- After about 10-20 minutes wash the face with water.
3 – Green Tea
Green Tea can be the answer to the question that arises in the mind. Yes, the polyphenols present in it can play an important role in acne home remedies. It can reduce the secretion of polyphenols sebum (oily substance released from the skin glands). Acne can be cured or can be relieved to some extent. In addition, green tea has anti-microbial and antioxidant properties, which can aid in fighting acne. For this reason, green tea is considered a method of removing pimples.
How to use:
- Green tea can be consumed daily.
- In addition, green tea bags can also be applied on the face after boiling and cooling.
4 – Coconut Oil
Coconut oil contains antibacterial compound as well as vitamin-E. For this reason, coconut oil can be used as a remedy to remove pimples and as a result of the treatment of spots in the face. In addition, coconut oil can help to keep the skin moisturized and soft as well as protect it from skin infection.
How to use:
- To use coconut oil as a home remedy to remove pimples, first add a little honey to a few drops.
- Then knead it well and apply it on the face.
- After some time wash the face with lukewarm water.
5 – Honey and Cinnamon
Honey and cinnamon powder can also be a home remedy to remove pimples. It is said to reduce pimples. Actually, cinnamon and honey can help in pimple treatment by fighting acne bacteria. Both honey and cinnamon have antibacterial properties. Also, cinnamaldehyde chemical compound present in cinnamon also has antiinflammatory properties, which can be beneficial in treating pimple.
At the same time, a research by NCBI mentions that the acidic nature and antibiotic properties of honey can eliminate acne bacteria and prevent it from flourishing. In addition, antiinflammatory properties can reduce the redness in the face caused by acne.
How to use:
- Prepare a paste of three teaspoons honey and one teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- Now apply this paste well on the acne affected areas.
- The results of applying the paste before bedtime can be effective.
- Leave it in the face overnight and wash the face with lukewarm water in the morning.
- This can be repeated daily for two weeks.
6 – Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil has been used for a long time as a home remedy for acne. Research also supports that jojoba oil can be beneficial for acne. A research has found that jojoba oil facial mask can be effective in curing mild pimples of the skin. Research has shown a decrease in the acne of participants applying a jojoba oil mask two to three times per week.
Actually, jojoba oil has many properties such as antiinflammatory and antibacterial. Due to these, it can help reduce pimples. Jojoba oil is known as a home remedy to remove pimples and as an herbal method of reducing acne symptoms.
How to use:
- Apply a few drops of jojoba oil to the face with the help of cotton.
- After 20 minutes of applying it, wash the face with lukewarm water.
7 – Garlic
Garlic is also considered a method of removing pimples. It contains allicin, which acts as an antibacterial, It can work to keep the skin free from bacteria and prevent them from growing. It also has antimicrobial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Together these properties can be beneficial in reducing acne. Anti-acne gel is also made from its hydrochloric extracts.
How to use:
- Prepare garlic paste as required.
- Now put some honey and a few drops of water and apply it on the face.
- Wash the skin when it dries after applying the mixture.
8 – Argan Oil
Argan oil can also be used to relieve acne. Since ancient times, it has been used in every way as a remedy to remove acne and pimples. According to research, argon oil can help in reducing relief of facial sebum (oil).
How to use:
- Apply argon oil directly or with other oil drops with the help of cotton and apply it on the face.
- Coconut or almond oil can be used with it.
9 – Castor oil
Castor oil can work to clean the skin. In addition, castor oil can also work to make skin healthy and soft by fighting skin problems. It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. For this reason, it can be said that castor oil can also help in preventing acne. However, there is no direct evidence or research on this.
How to use:
- Apply castor oil and aloe vera gel on the face as needed.
- When the mixture dries, wash the skin with lukewarm water.
10 – Turmeric
The use of turmeric can also be a method of removing pimples. Due to its antiseptic, antibacterial and healing properties, it can be used to reduce symptoms of pimples. Also turmeric contains curcumin, which exhibits anti-inflammatory as well as antimicrobial properties. Together these properties can help in treating pimples and acne.
How to use:
- Mix a pinch of turmeric with honey and prepare a paste.
- Now leave it on the face for 20 minutes.
- After this wash the face.
11 – Rock Salt
Rock salt is also an easy way to remove pimples. Magnesium can help reduce the symptoms of acne by balancing the hormones present in it. In addition, it can help to make the skin healthy and soft by cleansing the dead cells present in the skin.
How to use:
- Soak the affected part in water by adding rock salt in a tub filled with water.
- Or immerse a cotton wool in rock salt water and place it on the pimples.
- After 20 to 30 minutes, wipe the skin with a towel and leave it as is.
12 – Fish Oil
Fish oil is also used as a remedy for acne. It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help in relieving acne due to inflammation. A research in NCBI also mentions that consuming fish oil daily for 12 weeks can improve acne.
How to use:
- Fish oil capsules can be consumed on medical consultation.
13 – Lemon
Like many other household substances, lemon can also be used for pimple treatment. Indeed, the flavonoids present in it exhibit antibacterial activity. This is the reason that they do not allow bacteria to flourish in the skin, which can give relief in acne. In addition, citrus acid present in lemons also does not allow Propionibacterium Acnes to grow. For this reason, lemon is known as Pimple’s home remedy.
How to use:
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and take it out in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of water and mix it well.
- Now apply a mixture of water and lemon juice on the acne with the help of cotton.
- Wash the face after about 30 minutes.
14 – Neem
The use of neem as a home remedy for removing pimple is quite popular. Neem leaves have antiinflammatory and antibacterial properties. Research published on the NCBI website has stated that an anti-acne pack can be prepared from ethanol extracts of neem. While making this pack, Neem along with basil, green tea and many other ingredients were also used.
This research found that the anti-acne formula made with the help of these ingredients can work against Propionibacterium as well as Staphylococcus epidermidis (bacteria caused by acne and pimples). Due to these characteristics, neem leaves are considered as medicine for the treatment of Pimple.
How to use:
- Some neem leaves can be grinded and applied on the acne.
- Also, by boiling neem in water with his cold decoction the face can be washed.
- This paste can also be applied on face after grinding neem as well as basil and green tea.
15 – Multani Mitti
Multani soil is also one of the home remedies for acne. Actually, acne occurs due to the formation of sebum (oily substance) by the oil glands of the skin. Multani soil can adsorb this natural oil formed in the skin and clean the dirt on the face. For this reason, it is believed that using multani mitti can reduce pimples on the face. Multani mitti can also reduce facial spots, as it can clean the skin deeply.
Multani soils also have anti-microbial properties, which can help eliminate acne bacteria and prevent them from growing. For this reason, multani mitti is also used to make anti-acne gel.
How to use:
- Prepare a paste by mixing three teaspoons of multani mitti with one spoon of honey and rose water as required.
- Now apply it on the face and after some time wash the face.
16 – Apple Vinegar
Apple vinegar is also an easy way to remove pimples. Acne can also occur due to imbalance in the pH level of the skin. For this reason apple cider vinegar is used as a remedy to remove pimples. Actually, apple vinegar can work to balance the pH of the skin. In addition, the antibacterial properties of apple vinegar can reduce acne by eliminating acne bacteria.
How to use:
- Mix half a teaspoon of water in one teaspoon of apple vinegar and apply it on the face.
- After some time wash the face with water.
17 – Witch Hazel
Witch hazel is also used to reduce the problem of acne. The tannin found in it can act as an astringent for oily skin. Meaning, like a substance which reduces the formation of sebum (oily substance) from the face. For this reason, witch hazel can be used to treat pimple. In addition, witch hazel also has anti-inflammatory properties. On this basis one can say that witch hazel can be used as a pimple’s home remedy.
How to use:
- Apply witch hazel oil to the affected area with the help of cotton.
- Then after some time wash face with lukewarm water.
Let us know how to remove pimples with the help of diet.
Diet for Pimples – What to eat and what not to eat to prevent pimples
As we have also mentioned above in the article that there are pimples due to wrong eating. For this reason, along with the measures to remove pimple, improvement in eating habits is also necessary to avoid acne. For this reason, we are telling you what to eat and what not to protect from Pimple.
What should we eat:
To avoid acne, these foods can be added in the daily diet –
- Whole grains
- Less refined things
What not to eat:
- High glycemic foods such as high sugar drinks.
- Refined things.
- Processed Products.
Next, we are explaining how pimples can be treated.
If the problem of Pimple cannot be overcome by home remedies, a doctor should be consulted immediately. Below, we explain what can be the treatment of Pimples.
1 – Topical treatment – For the treatment of acne, medicines are also given to apply on the face. If these drugs do not work, then in the future, doctors may suggest other options as a treatment for Pimple.
2 – Laser treatment – In this modern method of treating pimples, laser rays are used to kill bacteria present in acne. This method controls pimples and can reduce the possibility of acne in the future.
3 – Homeopathy – Pimples-acne is also treated by this method. This can help relieve acne breakouts.
4 – Treatment with blue and red light – This light therapy is also used to treat pimples. Indeed, bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes are thought to be responsible for acne. At the same time, these bacteria are destroyed as soon as they come in contact with blue and red light. This causes the skin’s oil glands to shrink, which causes less sebum. This can be a good treatment for acne.
Stay connected with us
Now we will tell what is the reason for getting pimples in pregnancy.
Why do Pimple happen during pregnancy?
The cause of acne during pregnancy is the production of maternal androgen hormones and sebum. Often, pimples are cured in the first trimester of pregnancy, but sometimes it becomes too much in the third trimester.
Next, we are explaining how to remove acne.
Pimple Prevention –
We have answered above the question of how to remove pimples. Do you know that it can also be avoided by making changes in your lifestyle. Including the suggestions given below in the article may also be a method to remove pimples –
1 – Wash face regularly – Wash your face twice daily. This will clear the dirt and dust on the face and will not freeze the oil on the face.
2 – Exfoliate the face from time to time – Exfoliating the skin deeply cleanses the face. In addition, the holes are also well cleaned.
3 – Wash makeup brushes daily – Wash your makeup brushes thoroughly after using them. This does not cause bacteria to grow on the brush.
4 – Drink plenty of water – Drink at least eight glasses of water everyday. This will remove impurities from the body.
5 – Don’t take stress – Above we have said that pimples can occur due to stress. For this reason do not take stress and tension.
6 – Do not touch the face – Quit the habit of touching the face again and again. The bacteria on the hands can cause pimples on the face.
7 – Choose makeup carefully – some makeup blocks facial pores. For this reason, it is necessary to use non-comedogenic and non-exogenous makeup, it does not block facial pores.
8 – Have the right eating habits – As we have said earlier, bad eating habits can also lead to pimples. Therefore, eat nutritionally rich foods.
Let us know further what are the best creams for Pimple.
What creams are good for Pimple?
In the list of good cream for Pimple, the name of the same cream, which controls the production of more skin oil. Also deeply cleanse the pores of the skin. In addition, if the cream that removes the pimples has the property of getting rid of its stains, it is even better. Therefore, if you go to the market, keep these things in mind and choose the best cream for Pimple.
The repeated appearance of Pimple definitely has some effect on the brightness and beauty of the skin. Remember that everyone is very beautiful in themselves, Pimples and acne cannot diminish the beauty of mind and personality. For this reason, without any hesitation, come out and go anywhere without any embarrassment. Pimple will be fine tomorrow if not today. For mild to moderate pimples, you can adopt home remedies given in the article. At the same time, if pimples become severe, instead of hesitating, contact the doctor immediately. Making timely treatment can prevent it from growing.
Frequently Asked Questions –
A- No, overnight pimples cannot be got rid of.
A- Bacteria can grow in the pimples by touching it repeatedly. Also Pimple’s condition can be complicated.
A- Acne is a common skin disorder and Pimple is a symptom of the condition.
A- Squeezing the pimples may further aggravate and cause facial scars. For this reason neither the pimple should be touched nor squeezed.
A- The white substance present in the pimple is pus.
A- No, people do use it, but there is no scientific evidence related to its use.
A- Yes, ice can help to some extent in relieving acne and pimples. However, no accurate scientific evidence exists regarding how effective this would be.
A- Acne can be hardened due to oil, bacteria and dirt. At present, there is no scientific evidence related to this.
A- When the pimples start growing more and the home remedies do not work then the doctor should be contacted immediately for acne treatment.