Let us tell you the useful tips on how to apply primer after this you will be able to apply primer correctly.
What is makeup primer and how to apply primer –
Girls are very fond of makeup. Why not, who does not like the glow and radiant look of makeup. At the same time, when it goes bad after some make-up, it feels very bad. By the way, to maintain makeup for a long time, there are many beauty products available in the market. If you know the right information of these products and the right way of use, then you get charmed in beauty. One such product is makeup primer. Its demand in the market is increasing with time, but many people are still unaware of what the makeup primer is. Some people know about the primer, but they do not know the exact details of how to apply makeup primer and the advantages of makeup primer. For this reason, we are elaborating on the makeup primer in this article of My Health Only.
Let us first know what makeup primer is.
What is a primer?
Who does not like to do makeup and look beautiful. If you are also fond of makeup, then makeup primer must be used. At the same time, many people do not know what a primer is. Actually, makeup primer is nothing but a beauty product that creates a layer between makeup and your face. In simple words, it is a base of makeup and foundation. It is applied on the face before applying makeup. With the help of this, makeup remains on the face for many hours. In addition, the benefits of makeup primer are many, which we will explain in further detail in the article.
Before the benefits of primer, you should know how to choose a good primer.
How to choose a makeup primer according to your skin type?
When buying a primer one must always ensure that it is suitable for your skin type. Here we are explaining how the right primer can be chosen.
- Matte primer can be used for oily skin.
- Choose hydrating primer for dry and dry skin. See that the pack of primer has words like ‘soothing’ or ‘hydrating’. Those with dry skin can also use gel-based primer.
- If you have acne on the face or have very sensitive skin, you can choose a water-based primer. Applying silicone-based primer on the skin affected by acne problem can close the pores, which can increase the possibility of acne.
- Most red face people should use green tint primer.
- Choose a primer which is made of materials that nourish the face.
- People with aging should use a primer containing antioxidants.
Next we are telling you how to apply primer correctly.
Proper way to apply primer –
How to apply primer before makeup, we are going to tell you very simple way below.
How to prepare face before applying primer
- Wash and exfoliate the face thoroughly before applying primer.
- After cleansing the face, wipe it with towels or let it dry by itself.
- Now apply a good and light moisturizer on the face.
- If you want makeup to be on the face for hours, it is extremely important to do so.
Method of applying primer:
- After cleansing the face, take the primer on the back of the hand as needed.
- Now apply primer with the help of finger tips.
- Start applying primer from upper part of nose.
- Now apply it well on the entire face with the help of easy finger tips.
- Pay special attention to places where makeup does not last. Especially, in the T-zone.
- Wait a while after applying the primer.
- Give it time to blend into the skin.
- Apply the foundation after the primer.
- If you do not want to do makeup, you can leave the face after applying primer.
- This will help in giving smooth texture by filling the facial pores.
After explaining how to apply primer, next we are telling you about the precautions and tips to be applied while applying it.
Some more tips and precautions for applying primer –
We have already shown the correct way to apply primer. It is also important to know the tips and precautions for applying primer, which are as follows:
- Clean the face before applying primer.
- Avoid applying primer on face without moisturizer.
- Remember a rule when applying primer, Les is more. Apply the primer on the face equal to peas.
- The best way to apply primer is finger tips. Just make sure that the finger tips are clean.
- Apply the makeup primer on the face thoroughly and in equal amounts.
- With light hands, you can also do facial massage in a circular manner.
- If the face is lifeless and its shine has gone, then use Tinted Primer.
- Primer should always be foundation friendly.
- Apply primer around the eyes and on the eyelids as well. This helps prevent makeup from spreading by absorbing oil.
After knowing how to apply makeup primer, it is also important to know the advantages of makeup primer. Let us now take a look at it.
Benefits of using makeup primer –
- Prevents makeup from spreading.
- After applying the primer, the makeup stays on the face for hours.
- Protects the skin from the chemical used in beauty products by acting as a layer between the face and makeup.
- The face will look toned.
- The skin will glow.
- Skin will start to look baby soft and smooth.
- Helps to fix the un-even tone of the face.
- Works to hide wrinkles and fine lines.
- Covers redness and paleness of the face.
Everyone is very special and beautiful in itself. In this article, we have explained in detail, On this beauty, how does the primer help and what is the primer. After knowing how to apply primer in an article, now you can apply primer well. Also, keep in mind the tips and precautions mentioned before applying primer and while applying. Even after reading about the makeup primer, if you want to ask us some questions related to this topic, you can reach us through the comment box. Next we are answering the most frequently asked questions by readers.
Frequently Asked Questions –
A – A good primer prevents makeup from spreading for about 8 hours or more. There are also some primers in the market promising to retain makeup on the face for a long time.
A – The silicone-based primer serves to cover large ROM pores and fine lines. Those with acne and sensitive skin should avoid its use. Such people are advised to use water-based primer.
A – Yes, there are different primers available in the market for eyes and lips. You can also use a primer applied on the skin.