Highlighters are an important part of makeup. They work to highlight a particular part of the face. Highlighters are used after makeup to show features such as the nose, cheek bones, upper lip, and forehead as shiny and sharp. Not only this, it can be used on every part you want to show glowing or highlighting. For this reason, in this article of My Health Only, we are telling about How to apply highlighter.
Let us tell you how to apply highlighter, after that you will know how to apply highlighter correctly.
Highlighter is a product that should be used in very limited quantities and with caution. If not done, it makes the whole look quite shiny, which looks very strange. Let us know what is the correct way to apply highlighter.
Let’s Know How to Apply Highlighter Perfectly
- First of all, choose a right color and right type of highlighter for yourself.
- It is used after all the makeup is completed.
- Get in enough light before applying the highlighter.
- If you are using cream highlighter, then apply it with finger on the cheekbones in the C shape. Then give a slight touch on the nose.
- To apply powder highlighter, apply it with a brush or sponge.
- After applying the stick highlighter and liquid highlighter, mix it on the face with the help of a brush or sponge.
- If you want, it can also be used in place of eye shadow.
- Can also apply highlighter on the lips. Use lip gloss on above after applying it.
- Do not use it under the eyes, it may make the dark circles more visible.
- Do not apply the highlighter to the side of the eyebrow. This can make the face look bigger.
In this article you have learned How to apply highlighter. Hopefully the readers will have liked information given in this article.