The majority of people with gallstones experience no symptoms at all. This is because the stones stay in the gallbladder and cause no problems.
Know about symptoms of gallbladder stones
Sometimes, however, gallstones may lead to cholecystitis, or an inflamed gallbladder.
The primary symptom is pain that comes on suddenly and quickly gets worse. This pain can occur on the right side of the body, just below the ribs, between the shoulder blades, or in the right shoulder.
Other symptoms of gallbladder stones:
1. Pain on the right-hand side of the body, just below the ribs
2. Back pain between the shoulder blades
3. Pain in the right shoulder
1. Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the upper right portion of your abdomen
2. Sudden and rapidly intensifying pain in the center of your abdomen, just below your breastbone
3. Back pain between your shoulder blades
4. Pain in your right shoulder
5. Nausea or vomiting