Dystonia: Trouble getting up in the morning
If you have to struggle to leave the bed early in the morning, then you need to pay attention to it.
If you have come to consider it as laziness by now, then let it be said that it is a medical condition and it affects a lot of people in the world.
Dystonia: Causes, Types, Symptoms, and Treatments
1. Dystonia is a disorder in which person has difficulty in getting up in the morning.
2. Although, most people think of sleeping again after awakening. People suffering from dystonia can stay in bed for many days and get worried only by the thought of getting up.
3. If there is a doubt of being suffering from dystonia, you should immediately show your doctor, because it can be a sign of depression, chronic fatigue syndrome and pain disorder fibromyalgia.
4. People claiming to suffer from dystonia say that this disorder may not be identified medically but it is quite real.
5. By the way alarm starts everyone gets annoyed, but dystonia patients feel a lot of pain in getting up from bed.
6. Such people need more sleep than 7-8 hours. Even in the outer world no matter how big a commitment, Despite this, they can not get out of bed.
7. If somebody feels that he is suffering from it then to them should try to explain the feeling of getting up in the morning in some words.
8. If words like emotional or weakness fall into the brain, then they should definitely consult your doctor.
9. There is no treatment for this, but going to the bed for one or two hours before bed can give some relief.
National Health Service (England) has given some suggestions for good sleep-
- Go to bed and get up at the same time every morning.
- The atmosphere of the bedroom should be calm and temperature, light should also be controlled.
- The bed should be comfortable.
- Avoid taking alcohol before sleeping and do not eat too much.
- Do not even smoke before sleeping.
- Write down your concerns and make the list of things you need to do the next day.
- If you are not able to sleep even then, then get up and do something so that you feel tired.
- Dystonia is not medically identified, hence its reason is not clear either.