Every woman likes to enhance her beauty by applying makeup. For the best make-up on the face, obviously it is also important to choose the best foundation. At the same time, when it comes to choosing the foundation for dry skin, everyone is confused. It can be a bit difficult for a woman to choose the best foundation for dry skin.
Let us tell you best foundation for dry skin after that you will know which foundation is best for your skin.
Table of Contents
By the way, many different range of foundation for dry skin are available in the market. Out of these, we will help you in choosing the best foundation for your dry skin through My Health Only. Here we will give information about the 8 best foundations in the market. Also, we will tell you about the method of selecting the foundation and the correct method of applying it.
Let us first know which are the best foundations for dry skin available in the market.
Best Foundation Names for Dry Skin
8 Best Foundation For Dry Skin- Full Coverage Foundation To Flawless Look
1 – L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
L’Oreal Company has made a good place in the market due to various beauty products. Its Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation has been described as suitable for normal to dry skin. The company says that it can last for several hours. Besides making the skin smooth, it can also give a finish touch.
- Feel light on the skin.
- Retains moisture.
- Ability to blend well on face.
- Does not form dry patches.
- May last on the face for 24 hours.
- Touchup may be required.
- May seem expensive.
2 – Revlon Colorstay
This Colorstay Makeup Liquid Foundation from Revlon can provide a natural finish to dry skin from Normal. It can also protect against UV rays from the oil free liquid formula. According to the company, it can make the skin look refreshed and flawless.
- Suitable for everyone from normal to dry skin.
- Oil Free Formula.
- Retain moisture.
- Available in 24 shades.
- SPF 20 for Sun Protection.
- Hygienic due to being a pump foundation.
- Cost effective.
- Lasts for 24 hours.
- The skin may be patchy.
- Touch ups may be required.
3 – Coloressence Aqua Makeup Base
Coloressence Aqua Makeup Base is now number one in the list of Best Foundation for Dry Skin. According to the company, this foundation maintains skin moisture throughout the day. It is also suitable for all skin types. Shades are also available according to skin tone. This natural material is regenerative. Also, vitamin-E has also been used in it.
- Cost effective.
- 100 percent vegetarian.
- SPF 20 to protect against the sun’s harmful rays.
- Hides the freckle.
- Give the skin an even look.
- Fine lines are not visible.
- The complete list of ingredients is not available.
- Only four shades are available.
4 – Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth Foundation Makeup
The Maybelline Fit Me Dewy Foundation helps to smooth the skin as well as protect it from damage from the sun’s harmful rays. May also maintain skin moisture. The company claims that it makes the skin tone even. It is also non-comedogenic, which protects the pores of the skin from getting blocked. According to the company, using it with Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and Blender Sponge can give better results.
- Containing SPF 18.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Moisturizing Foundation.
- Free from artificial fragrance.
- Budget Friendly.
- Cover the redness.
- Containing paraben (a type of chemical).
- Does not have pump in foundation bottle.
- Its smell may be disliked.
5 – L’oreal Paris True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup
This foundation of L’Oreal claims that it contains three powerful elements. These are antioxidants, vitamins-C and E, which can improve skin tone. Its liquid light technology can work to give glow to the skin instantly. This foundation can make the skin healthy.
- Convenient Pump Packaging.
- Containing SPF20.
- Smooth formula.
- Brighten the face.
- Available in 15 shades.
- Does not last long.
- Can leave ridges on the skin.
- Doesn’t blend well on the skin.
6 – Lakme Absolute Skin Natural Mousse
A wide range of Lakme beauty products are available in the market. One of them is the Lakme Absolute Mousse Foundation. According to the company, it is light mousse, which easily blends on the skin. It comes with a natural matte finish while being lighter. The skin tone can be maintained uniform for a long time after applying it.
- SPF-8 for Sun Protection.
- Stayed on the face for 16 hours.
- Keep skin safe and healthy.
- Available in 6 different shades.
- Containing silicon (a type of chemical element).
- It becomes unhealthy when used with the finger.
7 – Pac HD Liquid Foundation
Pac HD Liquid Foundation can also be used to get the perfect look. This product claims that its lightweight formula stays on the skin for 12 hours, which gives glow to the skin. It is also suitable for daily use.
- Dermatologically Tested.
- Free from chemicals such as paraben and sulfate.
- Comes with pump.
- Good packaging.
- There are many shades available.
- Availability difficult at cosmetics shop.
8 – Pudaier Foundation Liquid Makeup
Now Pudaier Foundation Liquid Makeup is the last name in our list of Best Foundation for Dry Skin. According to the company, it is the Full Coverage Foundation, which also covers acne marks, dark spots and dark circles. The company says that this foundation stays on the face for a long time. It can also help in protecting the skin from acne.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Pump Foundation.
- Available in 6 shades.
- Perfect for a special occasion like a wedding or party.
- Water proof.
- Long Lasting.
Stay with us
Now we will show you how to choose the best foundation for dry skin.
How to choose the best foundation for dry skin?
For dry skin, it is important to choose the foundation correctly. Keeping in mind what, the best foundation for dry skin can be chosen, we are telling this further.
- Keep in mind of skin type – Choose the foundation based on the skin type. When choosing a foundation for dry skin, buy a moisturizing foundation only. Also, oil based and creamy foundation can also be selected.
- Skin tone – Always choose the shade of the foundation keeping your skin tone in mind. The biggest mistake is to choose a lighter tone to look blonde. Foundation is for flawless skin, not for looking blonde.
- Avoid fake products – There are also fake foundations in the market. For this reason, when selecting them, check the brand logo properly. Avoid buying branded expensive foundations available at affordable prices without thinking about its side effects. Counterfeit products are neither effective nor beneficial.
- Read Product Label – When choosing the foundation, select only products with natural materials. Buy the product by reading the ingredient label. Preservatives and synthetic fragrances are used in many products. For this reason, do not buy foundations containing chemicals like paraben, SLS, formaldehyde. This can cause allergies and other skin problems.
- Do a patch test – When the foundation is correct on all things, do a patch test. Check whether the foundation is blending well on the skin or not. Also its skin tone matches you or not. In store, a patch test can be done by asking for a tester of the foundation.
Let us now know how to apply foundation on dry skin.
Perfect way to apply foundation on dry skin –
After choosing the foundation for your dry skin, it is necessary to apply it correctly. If it looks different on the face even after applying a skin-friendly foundation, it means that it is not applied correctly on the skin. For this reason, we are telling how to apply foundation on dry skin below.
- First of all clean the face with a natural face wash.
- Now pat the skin dry with a soft towel.
- As soon as the skin dries, apply a toner with the help of cotton.
- Leave the toner for a while.
- Moisturize the face after about one to two minutes.
- When the moisturizer is absorbed into the face, start applying foundation.
- You can also use primer before foundation.
- Now dot-dot the foundation and apply it on the face and neck.
- Then spread it evenly on the face with the help of fingers, sponges or makeup brushes.
- Note that it blends well on the face.
- Finally do the last touchup with the help of face powder.
Your doubt regarding which foundation should be used for dry skin has been cleared. By choosing the foundation according to the skin type, the skin looks bright and glowing. Also, with full confidence you can become the center of attraction of any function. Just the right information is necessary, which we have reached you through this article. Now what is the delay, choose the foundation keeping in mind all the necessary things and always look flawless.