Due to the hectic lifestyle, it is not possible for anyone to keep a close eye on health and daily activities. In such a situation, a small fitness band tied to the wrist can help you. A great fitness band not only keeps an eye on your health but also tracks every activity and health status and gives complete information about it. Whether you need information about pulse rate or body mass or how many hours of sleep you have taken at night. The fitness band can give you details about all this. Although there are many fitness bands in the market, to know which are the best fitness bands among them, do read this article till the end.
First of all, know how to choose the best fitness band. Then we will tell the names of the best fitness bands.
How to choose the best fitness band?
There are a few things to keep in mind while choosing the best fitness band. By following the tips given here, you can choose the best fitness band.
- The display of the fitness band should be large and touchable.
- Can track activities like heart rate, walk, travel distance, running, cycling, and swimming.
- Good fitness bands also have the ability to provide information on blood pressure, calories burned and sleeping time, and sleep quality.
- Always buy a waterproof fitness band. This reduces the risk of water getting inside the device and causing it to wear out quickly.
- The fitness band must have control functions like date and time auto sync, reminder, smart alarm, camera shoot remote control, and anti-lost.
- It should also have the facility of mobile connectivity.
- Check whether the fitness band has a smart assistant or not. With this function, Find Your Phone, Caller ID, SMS, E-mail can be operated from the watch itself.
- Apart from this, features like social app notifications, stopwatch, and timer are also necessary for the fitness band.
- Also, check the battery backup of the fitness band.
- User rating and review should also be seen once.
- To avoid fake and fraudulent fitness bands, buy fitness bands only from trusted sellers or online links provided by us.
Learn about the best fitness bands and their features below.
Best Fitness Band Names
There are many fitness bands in the market, but many of them are fake and have bad features. In such a situation, choosing the best fitness band can be a little difficult. For this reason, we are telling here about the names of the best fitness bands and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Mi Smart Band 4
Coming with many features and great looks, this product of Xiaomi can prove to be the best fitness band. It has more than 30 easy features, which make it user-friendly. In case of any technical problem or for any information, the toll-free number 18001036286 can be contacted.
- 5 ATM waterproof. Even after drowning in water about 50 meters deep, water does not go inside it.
- It is compatible with Android 4.4 and iOS 9.0 with powerful Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- There is a large display, which has an AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) color and touch screen.
- Calls can be received and rejected by connecting them to the phone through the Mi Fit app. Along with this, many other mobile notifications also appear on it.
- Its battery can give a backup of up to 20 days.
- With the help of this fitness band, along with reducing the sound of the mobile, the music can also be changed.
- It has a heart monitoring system, which can be helpful in alerting when the heart rate is high.
- Can track daily activities such as walking, swimming, cycling, and exercising.
- The company gives one year warranty on this fitness band.
According to some users, the charger does not fit in the charging port, which can cause charging problems.
Some people may find it a bit expensive.
- Mi Band 3
This is another great fitness band from Mi. Many features have also been given in this, which can track your daily activities. It can also give daily health reports on mobile. For phone connectivity, it has Bluetooth, which can work on Android 4.4 and iOS 9.0 and above.
- The battery of the fitness band can last up to 20 days on standby mode.
- It has a 0.78 inch OLED touch screen.
- This fitness band can show notifications of calls and messages.
- It has heart, sleep, and advanced step tracking monitors.
- This fitness band has an Android phone unlock system. If ever you forget phone somewhere, then with the help of this mobile phone can be found by ringing it.
- 5 ATM waterproofing system can protect this band from 50 meters deep water.
- It gives information about the weather forecasts, calories burned, and exercise goals.
- The company has also issued a toll-free number 18001036286 for customer care.
- Comes with one year warranty.
- Some users have complained about the heart rate sensor not working properly.
- The battery lasts only 3 to 9 days when the automatic heart rate feature is on.
- Honor Band 5
This device of Honor company can also prove to be the best fitness band to track daily activities and health. It is equipped with step tracking as well as weather information technology. Along with this, the company also gives one year warranty with this band.
- It has a 0.95 inch i.e. 2.41 cm AMOLED touch screen, which offers adjustable brightness, dynamic and clear display.
- For better connectivity, it comes with Bluetooth 4.2, which is compatible with Android 4.4 and iOS 9.0.
- It has a scientific sleep monitor system, which can monitor the quality of sleep.
- This brand has a SpO2 monitor, which can also track the oxygen saturation level in the blood.
- By connecting with the mobile, the phone can control the volume and change the song.
- This fitness band can be carried in 50 meters deep water.
- Its smart assistant allows you to operate mobile functions like stopwatch, timer, find your phone, alarm, and call.
- The band can also display SMS, e-mail, weather reports, calendar, and social app information.
- On a single charge, the battery can last up to 14 days on standby mode.
- It claims to have 24-hour continuous heart rate monitoring.
- For information and complaints related to this band, you can call the toll-free number 1800-210-9999.
- Not using the screen protector can result in scratches on the display.
- Each time the band is turned on, it has to be connected to the charging dock.
- Honor Band 4
This Honor product can prove to be the best fitness band for health and heart-rate tracking. According to the company, this band is equipped with technology like Activity Tracker, Special Function, Smart Assistant, and Notification Alert. This fitness band comes with a one-year warranty.
- It can be connected to the phone using the Huawei Health app.
- The company claims that it tracks the heart rate continuously and accurately for 24 hours.
- The display of the fitness band is 0.95 inches and has an AMOLED screen.
- There is a 5 ATM water-resistant system, which can keep it safe from water.
- TrueSleep technology has been used to track sleep.
- The company promises to give up to 17 days of battery backup on a single charge.
- It has multiple sports modes. It can be put on multiple modes like outdoor and indoor run, walking, cycling, pool swim.
- With this, you can control the mobile’s camera, calls, SMS, e-mail, calendar, and social applications.
- It also shows step count, calories burned, distance covered, time of activities, and standing status.
- Some users say that it cannot control music like other bands.
- The power off option is given in the settings, but it has to be connected to the charging dock to power it on.
- Sonata SF Rush Black Dial Unisex Activity Tracker
Sonata company is famous for making watches. Its Activity band has also got good success in the market. For this reason, it is included in our list of the best fitness bands. This fitness band has a warranty of 24 months i.e. 2 years. The company has also released the number 18002660123 for customer care.
- This band is waterproof. The company says that it remains safe even in 30 meters of water.
- It has a sleep tracker, which can track the duration and quality of sleep.
- This band has an OLED display, with the help of which its dial and the things written in it are easily visible even in sunlight.
- This fitness band has a step counter and calorie counter.
- It is ergonomically designed, which ensures the convenience of the people and better performance of the device.
- It can be tied by both men and women.
- According to users, its battery can last for several days.
- It also has a vibration alarm feature.
- Its screen brightness is a bit low.
- The display can easily get scratched.
- Holyhigh 115U Activity Tracker
The next name on the list of best fitness bands is Holyhigh. This band can give complete information about fitness by tracking the activities done daily. On purchasing this band, another color wristband comes free with it. According to the company, this fitness tracker charges in two hours and gives a backup of up to 7 days.
- Can track daily activities such as steps, distance, calories burned, and sleep quality.
- This fitness band has great features like date, time, reminder, and smart alarm.
- It also gets a camera shoot remote control, anti-lost, touch display screen, and gesture control functions.
- After connecting it to the phone’s Bluetooth, notifications of calls, WhatsApp, Facebook, SMS appear on the screen of the fitness watch.
- This smart fitness watch can connect with Android (above 4.0) and iOS 7.1 or above operating systems.
- Its Long Time Sitting Reminder notifies if you are sitting at one place for a long time.
- It is also waterproof.
- Users may have problems regarding its connectivity.
- Only 180 days warranty is given by the company on this band.
- HUAWEI 3E Smart Band
This fitness band from Huawei can also be a good option for tracking daily activities. Apart from the step counter, it has heart rate counter technology. One year warranty is available on this device.
- It can be adjusted in wrist mode and foot mode.
- The gyroscope sensor on foot mode helps in giving accurate running data.
- It is safe in 50 meters deep water.
- With the help of Bluetooth, it can be connected to the phone.
- Many features have been given in this, such as smart motion tracking, sleep tracking, phone alerts, calls, messages, etc.
- Its battery backup is 14 days on standby mode.
- The phone can be ringed from this device. It helps in locating the lost phone anywhere in the house.
- It is available in two colors black and pink.
- The battery lasts only 40 hours in active mode.
- Muzili Smart Fitness Band
The next name in the list of best fitness bands is Mujili Smart Fitness Band. Along with smart connectivity, it has activity tracking technology. It can be used by both men and women. This fitness watch comes with a one-year warranty.
- This fitness band has functions like a pedometer (step counter), distance meter, calorie counter, and sleep monitor.
- When connected to the mobile, it can show calls, messages, and other notifications.
- It also has an alarm feature. According to the company, this is such an alarm, which will only wake you up and will not disturb the sleep of others.
- It has an inbuilt anti-lost and finds function, which can alert when you are disconnected from Bluetooth and if the mobile is not found.
- Its Bluetooth range is a maximum of 5 meters and with this, the camera of the mobile can also be controlled.
- This fitness band can connect with Android 4.4 and iOS 7.1 and above operating systems.
- Its battery backup is about 7 days on standby mode.
- According to the company, this fitness band is also waterproof.
- Heart rate monitor function is not provided in this model.
- Mevofit Echoronics Echo Dash HR Fitness Tracker Band
This device, which comes in a bright-colored strap, can also prove to be the best fitness band for you. It connects with mobiles with both Android and iOS operating systems. This fitness and activity tracking band come with a one-year warranty.
- It is equipped with a smartwatch as well as a heart rate monitor system.
- It has a medical-grade wristband, which is screen-friendly.
- This fitness band has technology like steps, calories, distance, sleep, and heart rate tracker.
- There is a Bluetooth function for connectivity.
- In this, along with phone call and social message notifications, the facility of reminders is available.
- It can be easily connected with any mobile phone.
- This fitness band comes with a camera control function.
- Its anti-lost function alerts you when you disconnect from Bluetooth.
- Some users have complained about the battery backup.
- The charger slot is very delicate.
- SHOPTOSHOP Smart Band Fitness Tracker
The last device on our list of the best fitness bands is Shop to Shop. This fitness band is budget-friendly in terms of price. The features given in it can also prove to be very easy and beneficial for health. Let us know about its features below.
- The best part about this band is that it can be connected with applications like Yoho, Fit Pro, Lefun Health.
- This band can easily track steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes.
- Phone calls, messages, and other notifications are visible on the display of the fitness band.
- Notifications of social messages like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Twitter are also visible on it.
- This fitness band can also track sleep cycles and heart rates.
- This is a waterproof smart fitness band.
- It is compatible with mobiles running Android and iOS operating systems with Bluetooth 4.0.
- GPS function has also been given in this fitness band.
- It can also tell about blood pressure.
- The battery backup is just two days, which is very few compared to other devices.
From this article, you learned about many types of best fitness bands and their features. All these best fitness bands can help you to become health conscious by keeping a close eye on your health. By connecting this device to the mobile, your daily activity report can be viewed directly on the phone. Overall, these great fitness bands can help you as a good fitness trainer. Hope this article proved helpful in choosing the best fitness band. Stay connected with Myhealthonly to know about other health-related products.