Do you know the amazing benefits of bay leaves oil?
You will be unaware of these surprising benefits of bay leaves oil
Let us tell you incredible benefits of bay leaves oil after that you will know why you should use bay leaves oil..
The benefits of bay leaf oil are numerous. From its great flavors to its ability to fight infection and improve blood circulation, it has immense benefits. The great thing is that you can easily make it yourself! how? Know this article.
The most important thing you need when making bay leaf oil is patience. After mixing all the ingredients, you will have to leave them for 40 days.
Are you looking for a great essential oil that you can make at home? Try bay leaf oil!
It has antiseptic, antibiotic and pain relieving properties. In other words, all of them come together in this! Its fragrance is charming. It can also be used as a beauty product as well as a natural cure for relief from common ailments.
Today we will see how to make bay leaf oil by itself. This will save your money and this multi-useful recipe tried for thousands of years will always be within the reach of your hands.
For the Greeks and Romans, the bay leaf or laurel tree was the plant of victory. Thus it came directly from the gods to us and now you can have it too.
Get ready to learn how to make your own bay leaf oil!
Five notable benefits of bay leaf oil –
Bay leaves can relieve stress, soothe your body and mind.
You know how amazing this plant is in making the recipe delicious. Ultimately it adds tremendous flavor to meat, rice and sauces.
Although you may not know, this essential oil also has medical uses.
5 Wonderful Benefits of Bay Leaves Oil, You must to know
1. Bay leaf oil relaxes muscles –
This oil is a powerful muscle relaxant. Its vasoconstrictor action promotes shrinking and spreading of nerve impulses. Apart from this, it also regulates blood circulation.
- Because of this Bay leaf oil is very useful for headache or migraine.
- It is particularly useful as a massage oil in the condition of pain in the neck and shoulders.
2. It reduces fever –
When you have flu or a cold, So take steam of bay leaf oil or drop a few drops of it on a moist heat pad.
- Bay leaf oil is helpful in reducing infections associated with colds.
- It helps in controlling body temperature fluctuations during fever and promotes sweating.
3. Bay leaf oil is an effective antibiotic –
You may be happy to know that bay leaf oil has tremendous antibiotic properties. It can help prevent the growth of various types of microbes, bacteria and fungus.
With this oil you can clean small wounds, burns, blisters or any kind of wounds.
Also, it has no side effects. Therefore it can be an excellent means of treating minor accidents that occur in children.
4. This oil is good for your skin –
Healthy skin is just on the distance of the some bay leaves! This amazing oil is full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. These are the nutrients that are exceptional in your skin care.
We also cannot forget its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. These are the properties that can keep your skin clean and free from toxins that damage the skin, increasing its lifespan.
5. It is helpful in hair growth –
By now you might be able to imagine how great this oil is for your hair.
- It acts as a natural remedy against dandruff.
- It improves blood circulation. Therefore, enhances the health of your scalp, stimulates their growth.
- Lastly, this oil can help you get rid of lice.
How to make your own bay leaf oil –
- 1 ½ tbsp bay leaves (15 grams)
- 1 cup sweet almond oil (about 200 grams)
- Glass container or jar containing 200 ml
You will be surprised how easy it is to make bay leaf oil.
Keep in mind that you will need another material. That’s patience. After it is ready, it has to be left for 40 days.
- First, wash the container or jar thoroughly.
- Add bay leaves to it. They must be clean. There should not be any dust mites or particles of other plants on them.
- After placing the bay leaves in a jar, add sweet almond oil to it.
- Finally, close with an airtight top and let it sit for 40 days.
If you have patience, you will definitely get an extraordinary essential oil reward.
These are all tremendous benefits of bay leaves oil, By using bay leaves oil you can make health good and avoid many diseases.