Do you know the treatment for back acne?
You will be unaware of back acne treatment
In such a situation, you can read this article of My Health Only to know the treatment for back acne and its causes. Scroll through the article to learn about the causes of back acne and how to reduce it.
Lets us know treatment for back acne, after this you will know how to get rid of back acne.
Dealing with pimples is often challenging. They can affect many parts of the body as well as the face, one of which is the back. Back acne can occur to both men and women. Especially, this bothers women, as she is unable to wear her favorite backless gown and other trendy dress. Wearing a backdrop blouse at weddings also becomes a dream due to back pimples.
Know in detail
In the article first read what are the back acne.
What is Back Acne –
Acne is also common on the back like the face. They are also known as back acne and back pimples. There may be pimples and acne problems due to excess oil, bacteria, various cosmetics and hair products in the skin. Acne affects the oil glands of the skin and hair follicles. The pores in the skin are connected to the glands through follicles. Follicles also grow a thin hair, which grows from the inside to the outside of the skin. Sometimes hair, sebum and skin cells group together, which is called plug. The bacteria in the plugs cause inflammation and then pimples begin to form.
Let us now talk about the back acne.
Types of Back Acne –
The types of acne on the back are similar to those of other pimples, which we are elaborating further.
- Comedonica – Mild pimples are called comedonica. During this time there are blackheads and whiteheads on the back. Black and whiteheads close the pores of the skin. The more the oil accumulates in the skin, the more bacteria start to grow, due to which inflammatory acne starts to form, that is, mild acne becomes medium.
- Papular-Pustules – This is a type of pimples. During this time pus begin to develop in the pimples and acne starts appearing yellow. Pimples with yellowish pus are called pustules. At the same time, inflamed pimples are called papular.
- Nodules – Nodules are a serious type of acne. There is a lot of swelling and pus in it. Due to these severe pimples, the face looks red and swollen. Before Pimple reaches this stage a doctor must be consulted once.
Stay connected with us
Next in the article, we are telling about the cause of back acne.
Causes of Back Acne –
The reason for the pimples on the back we are mentioning below. If these are kept in mind, then pimples can be avoided.
- Hormones – The main reason for acne in youth is the excess of androgen hormones. As soon as the level of the hormone becomes normal, the acne is cured.
- Diet – A study mentions that high glycemic foods, such as candy or soda, also increase acne. Apart from this, acne can also increase by fat, milk and fish.
- Immune system – It is believed that pimples can occur even when the immunity is weak. When the immune system is weakened, it does not properly fight the bacteria that causes acne. However, further research is still needed on this topic.
- Heredity – One of the reasons for acne can be genetic. If the family continues to have acne, then it can come in the gene. This increases the fear of acne among other family members as well.
- Inflammation – Pimple is an inflammatory skin-related problem. For this reason, inflammation is also a reason for back acne. Acne can be more severe due to inflammation.
- Excessive sweating – Back acne may also occur due to excessive sweating. Due to perspiration bacteria can start to thrive as dirt accumulates in the pore.
- Excess use of cosmetics – Cosmetics can also cause acne. Poor quality cosmetics and long-lasting makeup can cause pores to become blocked.
- Medications – Sometimes pimples can also occur due to the side effects of medicines. Some medicines, such as epilepsy and depression medication, can also cause acne.
- Stress – People taking stress can also have acne. Stress is believed to be the cause of acne as well as to make the condition serious.
Next we are talking about the treatment of back acne.
Treatment for Back Acne –
If home remedies for back acne not working or continues to increase, then its treatment is also necessary. For this reason, we are talking about the back acne treatment. Do not adopt any of these without the advice of a doctor. We are here only giving treatment which the doctor can suggest, but do not take any of the medicines mentioned below without consulting the doctor.
People suffering from acne can be given antibiotics. First of all let’s talk about the antibiotic medicines which are taken by mouth –
Antibiotics to apply on the skin –
Cream or gels can be applied on the skin –
- Vitamin A ingredients such as retinoic acid cream or gel (tretinoin or retin-A)
- Benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol or salicylic acid
- Azelaic Acid
For acne due to hormones in women –
- A pill called spironolactone may help.
Minor procedures or treatments can also be helpful –
- Photodynamic therapy can also be used to get rid of acne. It is a treatment in which a chemical is activated with the help of blue light on the skin.
- Doctors can also recommend skin peeling. In addition, a cyst injection with cortisone along with removal of scars by dermabrasion can also be consulted by a doctor.
- Doctors may give isotretinoin medicine to cystic pimples and blemishes. This medicine may also have side effects. Especially, pregnant women should not take this medicine, as it can cause severe birth defects.
Read till the end
Read further in the article about how to prevent back acne.
Back Acne Prevention Tips –
It is important to adopt some tips and make light changes in the routine to prevent back acne. By doing this, the problem of frequent acne can be avoided. Below we are giving detailed tips.
What to do:
- Always gently cleanse your skin with mild soap.
- When buying cosmetics and skin creams, buy only water-based or non-comedogenic products. These do not block pores.
- If you have ever used make-up on the back to go to a party or concert, then definitely clean it.
- After exercising, clean the back daily or take a shower. Due to this sweat on the body, dirt and bacteria will not grow.
- If the hair is oily then shampoo it daily.
- Sitting in the sun for a while can be a slight improvement in acne.
What not to do:
- Do not try to press, scratch, or rub the acne. This can spread the infection on the skin and can cause acne marks on the back.
- Avoid touching acne with fingers.
- Do not leave makeup on the skin overnight.
- Avoid sticky creams while body moisturizing.
- Avoid rubbing your back too much.
It is necessary to take precautions for those who suffer from back acne. Let’s take a look at this as well.
How effective the treatment for back acne is, we have told you in the form of research-based information. Just keep in mind that if the pimples are getting more or not reducing in any way, then please consult the skin expert once. At the same time, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in the back acne treatment, then avoid using it. Do not forget to share this article to reach your colleagues.
Frequently asked Questions –
A – Pimples often clean up by the age of 20, but some people may have pimples even after the age of 30.
A – Mild soap such as Neutrogena, Dove, Cetaphil and CeraVe are considered good.