2. Pay special attention to cleaning at home, especially on kitchen and toilets. Do not allow water to be collected anywhere. Regularly clean the places such as sink, wash basin etc. and keep using finill, floor cleaner, etc. Do not leave any food item open. Keep raw and cooked food aside. Keep the utensils, fridges, ovens etc. used for cooking and eating too. Never keep wet utensils in the rack, and keep the lid without dry coats.
3. Use fresh vegetables-fruits. Keep in mind the storage of used spices, cereals and other ingredients in the right place and keep in mind the date on expiry date items.
4. Do not use too much oil, spices, backed and heavy meals. Cook the food at the right temperature and do not destroy the nutritious elements of vegetables etc. by cooking more. Also, when using oven, take special care of the temperature. Always keep food intact and eat fresh food.
5. Make sure to use salad, curd, milk, porridge, green vegetables, whole lentils, cereals etc. in the food. Try that your plate includes ‘Variety of Food’. Use clean water for cooking and drinking. Wash vegetables and fruits thoroughly and experiment.
6. Prefer the use of unsaturated vegetable oil (such as soybean, sunflower, maize or olive oil) for cooking. Minimize the quantity of both sugar and salt in food. Do not use junkfood, soft drinks and juice made from artificial shaker etc. Try to have dinner at eight o’clock and the food is light.
7. Keep your relax or sleeping room clean, airy and open-open. Keep changing sheets, pillows and curtains, and shake the mattresses from time to time.
8. Use yoga or meditation to increase concentration and to avoid stress.
9. Do any one exercise daily. Give it at least half an hour daily and keep changing the methods of exercise, like never do aerobics, just go fast. If you can not take the time to do anything, then you should aim to climb the stairs of the office or home and walk fast. Try that even in the office you do not have to sit in the same position for a long time.
10. Keep your routine checkup after the age of 45 and if the doctor gives you any medication then take it regularly. Must have time to stay close to nature. Play with children, run with your pet, and also take time to lightly entertain with family.